Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need to know where 2high is on the shifter in a 79 RC 4x4 don't have a shift knob on it. when I bought it it was in 2 wheel kids played with it and took it out cant get it back in any ideas.

·
Super Moderator
29,558 Posts
If it's a '79, there is no 2HI since it's fulltime 4WD.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
then what is the gearing on it top gear is what then i know neutral then next gear then next what are they

·
Premium Member
12,766 Posts
isnt it 4hi, 4hi loc, N, 4 lo, 4 lo loc

·
Super Moderator
29,558 Posts
I thought they were Lo Loc at the top, then Lo, Neutral, Hi and lastly, Hi Loc at the bottom. All I can find on the net is this Ford NP203 knob:

·
7,250 Posts
I think it is 4Lo Loc, 4Lo, Neutral, 4Hi, 4Hi Loc

Probably got it backwards though, lol

Chris

·
Premium Member
12,766 Posts
Wheres the wheel selector Pete  ;D

·
Registered
8,249 Posts
willy J said:
Wheres the wheel selector Pete ;D
Right here, Willy. You just have to scroll the image to the right to see the other shifter for the 203 ;) :p

(i'm just messing with you pete :) )

Attachments

·
Registered
22,082 Posts
ChrisKD said:
Right here, Willy. You just have to scroll the image to the right to see the other shifter for the 203 ;) :p

(i'm just messing with you pete :) )
Paybacks are a bitch, Chris, and you're much closer to Annville than Willy is. LOL :p

·
Premium Member
12,766 Posts
PowerWagonPete said:
You're a knob, Willy. LOL :)
PowerWagonPete said:
Paybacks are a bitch, Chris, and you're much closer to Annville than Willy is. LOL :p
LMAO... I dare you to come see me Pete! Bring some of that beer you post pics of when you do.

·
Registered
22,082 Posts
willy J said:
LMAO... I dare you to come see me Pete! Bring some of that beer you post pics of when you do.
I could always post more of those beer pics, Willy. That'll learn ya. {drool} {beer}

KThaxton said:
Heck, Al-Queida probably knows who Pete is. They'd try to recruit him. :p
LOL Kendall!!! I'll tell you what, if you shave your ass and put on a burka, I'll consider allowing you be one of my 10,000 virgins. :-*

1 - 15 of 15 Posts