Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels and Mopar banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This 'upgrade' / project began right after Covid did. This was my therapy so I didn't throw my phone through my TV.

But then, everything took so much longer to source & get. Then even after you ordered something, 'estimated' delivery versus actual delivery became wildly two different things at times.

Lunati (via Summit) hung me out there the longest. Then, in the late stages, they discontinued the item. But Howard's stepped up and I'm very, very happy with their Rattler product.

So, new carpet & mats. New bimini top. And, a new motor. I found another 1978 360. The original block will get stored away. More clean up to do in the engine bay, but I'm happy with the overall results so far.

Plus, in the end, I didn't break a TV or lose a phone.

Attachments

·
Registered
95 Posts
NICE....are those floor mats custom made, or did you find rugs that were perfect size ?

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
NICE....are those floor mats custom made, or did you find rugs that were perfect size ?
The mats. Yes, they're cool. Perfectly fit.

They are made to order from carmats.com. Took about a week.

Put in your model, year, etc.. Then you pick your colors right down to the stitching of the border trim. $114.00 for the front two sitting on my porch.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts