Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
EDIT*

*All my pictures from way back when decided to take a crap so I'm updating these and fixing most of the pictures and re-doing these to actually have decent pictures. Pardon the huge edit :p*

Bought this truck from a friend of a friend in Huntsville and it had a bad water pump. We didn't do much with the truck then our buddy decided he wanted to trade for it so we did. Then he decides we're going to do a lot of work on the old truck and fix it up right. We tore into it,stripped it almost all apart. Changed the color of the truck,repainted almost everything,done huge tune-up on everything. Put a new interior in,new paint,about everything mechanical :p and paint.

This is what we started with

What purty interior ;D

The motor was a beaut to!

We just scuffed it off and threw a little primer on it.

Jimbo

·
Registered
840 Posts
i was wondering what happened to your other post as well. It looks great. I am hopefully starting on mine around april 17th. I think I am going with a navy blue and silver combo or red and black since yours is orange.Can't wait to see it done

·
5,667 Posts
Wow that rig looks nice. I could never have a 4x4 that pretty though i would be afriad to mess that sweet paint job up ;D thats why i painted my 77 M880 with $7 gallon paint ;D looks great though

·
Registered
840 Posts
lucky you is all i have to say......

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It's never gonna see the woods as long as Calvin owns it,the roof is gonna be white,and I'll tell Calvin you said that devil :) I just wish it was mine

Jimmy

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Here are some updated pictures,it went back home to Calvins today. We gotta prep and paint the top white,he'll come back and get it when its done. I'll shut up and let the pictures talk :)

The picture of the interior(cept the one of the backseat(above) didnt load,I'll downsize it and get it on here ASAP
Hope yall like it,we worked long and hard on it

Jimmy

·
Registered
840 Posts
just keeps getting better....and makes me more disgusted with mine

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
nice... i been lookin for one of those grilles.... i like the smooth look of em.... no wording no nothin... very nice

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Dang it's been over a year since we started on this bad boy. I'm going to go back through all the pictures and get them in order from start to finish and post them all.

I bought the truck back from our friend that we built it for. He needed something that could take lot longer trips so I bought it back because I've been hunting for another daily driver for quite awhile. Today I spent time getting to know the truck and how it feels and spent a hour and half washing and cleaning it up. Then drove it down the road and it slung crap up on the quarters and fenders :mad:

It's now my daily driver since Monday night,ain't going to do much to it because it's moreless already been done. I'm painting some factory wagon wheels(painting them white) and putting them on some new 31" tires I have. That will keep crap from slinging up all over the pretty paint. It is a Macho package truck anyhow(was originally maroon/maroon interior) so I'm going to put the Four By Four stripe back on the sides and with the 31s she outta look just about like she did when she rolled off the showroom floor ;D I stood out in the yard and looked at it with a shit eatin grin on my face for awhile today,it's still trying to sink in :) Pictures in link below

http://community.webshots.com/album/302665704FrNuRy

Jimbo

Edit:sneak a profile pic in here to :)

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
And to think I had to talk ya'll into buying it from the junkyard in Huntsville in the first place. damn bueatiful now. i cant wait to show my Dad the pics. lmao David

1 - 20 of 38 Posts