Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I still have the tub, frame and title to this beast. I bought it outta the truck trader in 84 and played with it for a while. Lots of fun north of Dallas, because the illegals thought it was for real... :eek: :eek: :eek:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I had put GM 3/4 axles under it, Doug Nash shaft 203 conversion, custom spring packs, and installed Renault Feugo bucket seats. The rear bumper was an air tank. I had the spare on a carrier, so I mounted 2 big ammo boxes behind the rear wheel wells to carry parts and tools. I cant remember the GVW, but I know it was a few pound over regular, so I didnt have to have the extra emission stuff on it when it came time for inspection.
It also had a real bullit hole in the passenger door...from the inside..LOL. A couple of mexican names scratched in the back too ;D Remembering all this stuff kinda makes me miss this truck :\'(

Attachments

·
Registered
12,472 Posts
He didn't sell it he just tore it apart for future use i tihnk . umm....Tony u wanna expand on the tub frame and title ? Was an awesome rig though man .

G

·
HMMMM, my '78 RC is a mint green ex-GSA truck although I have no idea what the government used it for.

Maybe I ought to check it with a radiation detector. LOL ;D

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
BrianT said:
He didn't sell it he just tore it apart for future use i tihnk . umm....Tony u wanna expand on the tub frame and title ? Was an awesome rig though man .
expand, like put it back together Brian? yeah, I wish. I think the top is still on it, but the running gear, power train, and most of the interior lived on in other trucks. I still have some of the nuts and bolts and other smallish parts around the house here in CO. The hulk of it is in the Tx, in a undisclosed location ;)

·
Registered
12,472 Posts
Ahhh... i see well it donated to the rest of your fleet so it's all good and yeah "undisclosed locale" so Skip don't find it lol . Well rot free tubs are nice !!!!!!!!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.