Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, just thought I would post a few pictures of my two babys at the local Fathers Day Show and Shine, ;D well i should say show and rain! :p Even with the rain we still had about 150 cars and trucks show up. :D

These were taken around 8:30 am, mostly all local club members in these 2 pictures.

·
Registered
773 Posts
nice pics{cool},wish we had stuff like that around here

·
Premium Member
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
NOT_A_BLAZER said:
cool pics! i used to go to all kinds of car shows but now i only go to them once in a while 'cause i get depressed because i have nothing nice enough to bring! but it looks like you dont have that problem! ;D
If could see them before they both had their body and paint jobs, you'd be laughing at them ;D

·
Registered
47 Posts
The step-side is awesome. Very nice looking truck. So is the Ram, great body. Congrats on a couple of excellent rides!

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
nice trucks. they would look good lowered just a bit. and dont get/make a tonneo cover, they dont look to good on older dodges. good work.

·
Registered
2 Posts
There is a 77 for sale in my area, that is the same color. Can you give me info in what features to look for, before buying. I'm looking for an older 4x4.The other truck I found is a 1978 chevy 20 camper special, with plow. This truck has a newer bed, so I'm leaning towards the dodge.It has a 318, and auto tranny. thanks for any info. 8)

·
Premium Member
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
mr308win said:
There is a 77 for sale in my area, that is the same color. Can you give me info in what features to look for, before buying. I'm looking for an older 4x4.The other truck I found is a 1978 chevy 20 camper special, with plow. This truck has a newer bed, so I'm leaning towards the dodge.It has a 318, and auto tranny. thanks for any info. 8)
Hi mr308win,
I'm not the best person to ask about features,.... maybe you should post in the open discussion board,.... there's a lot of great knowledgeable folks there that can give great advice. however here's my 2 cents worth,... 318's are a good reliable motor, easy to work on and maintain, not too bad with respect to gas mileage. My pickup (the grey one in the picture ) has 318 with auto trans,.. 3 speed with over drive ( great for highway driving). Other than that it's just a plain 2 wheel drive pickup truck. :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
The grey one with some nice sivler/chrome rims would look very sweet, a nice hopped up 318 and it would be a cool truck, well... even more cool at least ;)

·
Premium Member
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
A. Roth said:
The grey one with some nice sivler/chrome rims would look very sweet, a nice hopped up 318 and it would be a cool truck, well... even more cool at least ;)
It does have a 318 under the hood,... probly next year it'll get sweeten'd up a little. 4 bbl carb is on the to get list! :) Here's a link to a picture of our Ram Charger, http://ramchargercentral.com/boards/index.php?board=22;action=display;threadid=7444
I think them rims would look good on my pickup but hubby won't part with them. :-\

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.