Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
3" lift on 33" Good Year MT km's

Stock engine:

The carpets gone but everything else is in good shape, NO RUST!

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Very Nice rig, and so clean too! i wish mine was that clean when I bought it inside. The guy who sold it to me put in one of those generic carpet kits, only he glued it down with some frickin' superglue or such. He even glued over the drivers foot vent! Anywho, I spent a week ripping out the carpet, and another grinding all the glue and residue out. I took it up to Line-X and had the whole interior sprayed down for easy cleaning. Sharp Rig Mike.

Bob

·
Registered
57 Posts
That is a very nice trailduster you have there and with a great package.I wish I could have found one that nice out here with a 4 speed.

·
Premium Member
6,362 Posts
very clean and burly TD mikeT!!!

·
2,317 Posts
thats a bad ass td. looks really good

·
Registered
810 Posts
Very Nice!

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
What type of lift do you have? I'm assuming it's a 3" Body lift? What brand? Also, what's the backspacing on your wheels, and do you have ANY problems rubbing? Sorry for the questions, but that's the EXACT look I want for my RC when I get one.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Lookin' GOOD - That is one clean TD Lets see some more pics soon!

·
Registered
9,475 Posts
Sharp truck man, clean looking rig. Keep up the good work.

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
dude how in the hell did you get my truck??????

i want the tranny and your grill!

·
Registered
192 Posts
Great TD ya got there looks like its in great shape, cant beat a BB and a 4spd

·
Registered
22 Posts
Nice Trailduster......I hope mine turns out that good also

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
BBMoparFreak said:
What type of lift do you have? I'm assuming it's a 3" Body lift? What brand? Also, what's the backspacing on your wheels, and do you have ANY problems rubbing? Sorry for the questions, but that's the EXACT look I want for my RC when I get one.
The lift is a 2.5" rancho with 4" blocks in the back. No body lift. Not sure of the backspacing but they only rub when turning and articulating hard together.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
StealthRam said:
dude how in the hell did you get my truck??????

i want the tranny and your grill!
I thought that your truck was a ramcharger at first until I saw the shell. I think your grill is in better shape than mine.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks for the other props guys. This truck is my only runner while I put my '75 back together

·
Registered
69 Posts
That is nice! Just picked my `78 TD 400 4 sp last night. it is a little rough but a good start. I hope to have it looking like yous soon. I will try to post some pics soon.

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
All hail MikeT the king of clean manual tranny trail dusters ;D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts