Dodge RamCharger Central banner
21 - 40 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
1977 dodge w200 power wagon
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Is it your intention to leave the upper cab red, or eventually paint it to match the rest of the truck?
it’s gonna match . Had some bad cancer up there which I’ve got most of it repaired now.

Im debating on painting the hood and cab black ? And leave the rest camo ?

what would be your suggestion ?

·
Registered
2,779 Posts
it’s gonna match . Had some bad cancer up there which I’ve got most of it repaired now.

Either way would look alright. You just have to figure out the transition styles and areas from black to camo.

·
Registered
2,779 Posts

A few runs thru those mud bogs and nobody's going to see the colors anyway MudDigger. LOL

Reactions: Porch honky

·
Registered
919 Posts
How long that motor’s been sittin? I could’ve scored a few 440s but honestly if I can’t hear it run, I can’t trust it. I’ve been screwed more than once.

Reactions: Porch honky

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
The compliments from my town and surrounding area . Is really coming in from complete strangers . Had a guy tonight flag me down in wal-mart parking lot. To tell me he’d seen it around and that it looked awesome and wanted to see everything I’d done

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
Took it Saturday night to a local small mud bogg event . Parked it under a street light . And went walking amongst the spectators.

after some small talk I’d say “ I see someone brought in a old power wagon “
And they’d say “ yeah we seen him come in . And it is a powerful looking truck “
And I’d walk away smiling !!

right as I paid to get in I slowly eased it to the starting point—- the guy was walking back to put the cable on my ball and I yelled “” no man I’m just looking “
And backed out and parked .

so I had the whole crowds attention before I parked it ..

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
When I first put these in the truck they vanished. They fit perfectly in my 78’ Datsun . Took all day and some fabricating. Stretching cutting and raising. Me and my buddy got them in to fit snugly . I’ve had these roll bars since 91’

Attachments

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
Got the freshly painted gun rack installed.
I don’t see any gun racks in my area. ( and I’m in the dirty south ).
I’m keeping my lightweight EASTON “”Bat in there …. That makes a “ping” sound when you teach a lesson with it !!
Hood Motor vehicle Vehicle Automotive tire Bumper

Motor vehicle Bumper Automotive exterior Luggage and bags Vehicle door

21 - 40 of 47 Posts