Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Super Moderator
'79 Macho 360 Magnum, Comp 480 cam, Hughes springs, 650 Thunder AVS, Pertronix Flamethrower ignition
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found this beauty for sale on a local website! I've been hounding this fool for a week now but he never answers his stupid phone. I'm starting to think that it's just click bait. What a score if I manage to buy it though! It looks in decent shape too. I want it so bad I can taste it. The first things I'd do would be to deep six the: roll bar, seats, front and rear bumpers, wheels and silver on the bottom. It amazes me what's still sitting out there. My buddy just found a '69/5聽 A12 440 Six Pack Super Bee, 4 speed! I must have driven past that car a million times and never knew that it was sitting there. Plus another buddy just found a '72 Road Runner, 440 auto, Air Grabber, Petty Blue in mint condition!!! And now this Ramcharger. I think it's time to start scouring the side roads and nooks and crannies like my friends and I did back in our late teens/ early 20's. Looks like there's gold in them there hills!!! Wish me luck!!

Attachments

Registered
That thing is cool.聽 I completely agree on the bumpers and roll bar needing to go, I could live with the rest.
It's hard to believe what's still around after all these years.

Super Moderator
'79 Macho 360 Magnum, Comp 480 cam, Hughes springs, 650 Thunder AVS, Pertronix Flamethrower ignition
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think it was clickbait. The guy never returned any of my messages. He was asking $7,500 CAD. I would have paid that price.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.