Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
74 Trailduster. Has chevy axles so its all 6lug but funny thing my dad called me today out of the blue and said he had some 33s but on chevy 6lug rims. SWEET no need to pay to have them mounted and we did some hourse trading and Ill be getting $$ and the wheels/tires ;D. But anyway. The guy said it has a new 3.5 lift and said 35s rubbed on road so the 33s are perfect. Needs a motor has a top and 2 sets of doors(not half doors) but a buddy has a pr that would need to cut up to make good halfdoors and comes with a poart time kit for the T-case

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
looks like a good start  8)

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
6 HOURS before I hit the road for the new addition {cruise} Dont think Ill sleep. Have to be up in about 5hrs to go to cousins too go ;D Ill post LOTS of pics

·
Registered
263 Posts
very good start. have ya decided what ur gonna do for a motor yet? good luck keep the pics coming :)

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Im just going to toss a 318 or 360 back in for now. Its a little rustier than the pics showed  but the front floors are good. Bought a BB 4wd tranny he had to. Would have bought the 440 but the wifes 01 Ram needed front hubs and our furnace needs a heat exchanger. Im still stoked even though its not as nice as it looked. Ill post pics later.

OR    {noclue}

·
Registered
132 Posts
"Hey" Aren't you the guy who was asking questions about Lift Blocks in Vehicle Help? Do you know if the truck also has the springs out of a Chevy... That might explain that lowering shackle in the rear.. Chevy springs are about 4" longer than Dodge if I'm correct. The previous owner probably installed the longer shackles to compensate for that reason... I could be wrong...  {idea}

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.