Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a Mopar fan in the area, (is it OK if I put one on with her topless)???

·
Premium Member
616 Posts
yup put her on topless, but just dont let it be blurry like she is in that one :p

·
Registered
113 Posts
Topless is the coolest way to go!
Nice 8)

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I've been all over this site and still have not seen a 74-79 with no upper door frames. Mine can't be the only one here!!! Anybody seen one anywhere?

Thanks!!!

Preston

·
Registered
4,676 Posts
ARent those like yours suppose to be really rare? THat might be why no one else has one ....lol.....

·
Registered
1 Posts
Very Cool Rig.... The reason you don't see these very often is because they were the very first made. Only until 6-10-74. After that they started puttin the window jam on the door instead. They are called "early 74s". I also have one of these fine rigs (in the restoration process....) There are a number of other differences in the drive train that are special to these one of a kind rigs.
This one is definatley cool !!

·
Registered
1,915 Posts

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
oh i know. i talk to lofro alot. hes a good air bagged dude to talk ta

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
Preston_USA1 said:
I've been all over this site and still have not seen a 74-79 with no upper door frames. Mine can't be the only one here!!! Anybody seen one anywhere?
Hey Preston, you're not alone. My '74 is postless too. Nice RC you have there!

·
Registered
67 Posts
She's a real beauty, and the truck ain't so bad neither ;) Every time I see your truck and Mopar4x's 74 truck, I GET SO JEAULOUS :\'( Put me at the top of the list if you ever let it go!!!

TAKE MORE PICS FROM ALL ANGLES, WITH AND WITHOUT THE TOP!!!

RUSSCHARGER

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
yeah nice rc, ive said it before but it still looks good. lol same pic, hahaha.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.