Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not many half doors out there.
The floors didn't look rusted out dash was good hard top looked clean to me.
Not sure seems well priced to me. PG

·
Super Moderator
29,795 Posts
I feel better around $700, but I could maybe see $850.  $1,200 is a lot for an old leaky truck with a ton of missing parts.

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
looks like they turned the pressure washer loose on the interior of the truck. Including the dash (fuse box?). You can see the water near the glove box release. no motor, trans may be inop. 700. I'd want to see more pics before I made any long distance drive to look..underside and engine compartment etc

·
Registered
0 Posts
I bought it and it is a jewel!! Absolutely zero bondo anywhere and other than a very few small and repairable rust spots it is solid. No rust in frame at all, top is perfect except for one nickel size spot in drivers side door surround. Not a spot of rust in the floors! The tranny hump has a small strip in the edge that can easily be fixed. Big block tranny, NP 203. I am thrilled to find one this clean, had one just like it 20 years ago and let it go. Will be starting on it this weekend. It had a 440 in it, original equipment was a 318. I will go back with a 400 or 440.

·
Registered
2,284 Posts
Well, welcome aboard and congrats on your purchase. Keep us updated with pics.

·
Super Moderator
29,795 Posts
The real question is, what did you pay for it?

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hawkfx45 said:
I bought it and it is a jewel!! Absolutely zero bondo anywhere and other than a very few small and repairable rust spots it is solid. No rust in frame at all, top is perfect except for one nickel size spot in drivers side door surround. Not a spot of rust in the floors! The tranny hump has a small strip in the edge that can easily be fixed. Big block tranny, NP 203. I am thrilled to find one this clean, had one just like it 20 years ago and let it go. Will be starting on it this weekend. It had a 440 in it, original equipment was a 318. I will go back with a 400 or 440.
Dang it I am a idiot! Enjoy and keep a good thread going on it! PG

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
blocks6v5d said:
ppg you didnt need this you got to many lolol what am i your wife lmao
You are correct I really dont need another project...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.