Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1975 W100 Power Wagon Adventurer Sport 318 727 NP203 3.55
221 Posts
best option is swap a tank from a 75ish short bed but you will have to worry about filler necks. either cut and weld from the donor or swap beds. annother option is that some of the club cabs had a filler neck in the cab with a tank outside the frame rail if i remember correctly anyway. Swapping in a ramcharger tank instead of a spare tire could work also with the same filler neck issues plus relocating the tire though with a step side bed that would be an easy option.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Thanks, someone has install a newer bed it has a dummy gas cap on the bed so newer tank would work.
Those underbed tanks aren't that easy to come by and may cost a pretty penny when you do. They were all plastic and if the haven't gotten brittle or punctured, l've seen people ask up to $450. Nobody makes replacement for these and several, like the previous owner of my truck, replaced with fuel cell.

I just found one after several months of searching.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.