Dodge RamCharger Central banner

74 full convertible original paint has a 360 now

4K views 14 replies 13 participants last post by  BigDusty 
#1 ·
http://www.werule.com/images/td/IMG_1984.jpg
need new top for my truck. this one is rusted. it has to be one for the trucks with no window frames. none@werule.com email me if you have any leads. I may be forced to do surgery in which case I want a really rust free 74-80 top

EDIT: Fixed your link

#3 ·
If you're looking for a top, post your want ad in the Classifieds section.

#4 ·
Man, what happened to the 440 truck? ouchy :\'( :\'( :\'(

#5 ·
I was doing 50 on dry pavement in big bear. been off road for hours and hours that day.
drivin home, a large boulder had fell down the mountain side and was sitting on the hiway. i hit it on the pass side just inside the wheel. it cartwheeled like atoy. last thing i remember was watching the windshield go straight down to the ground in one piece.
i was knocked unconsious for a moment i came to and 4 of my friends and everything i had in in the truck were gone. i turned the key fired right up.
i got out and picked everyone and everything up. threw it and them back in the truck, drove home 100+ miles. scared the shit out of me. damn near killed us all. or damn near didn't do anything. all a matter of how you look at it.
i feel lucky to be alive. and better yet IAM GLAD NONE OF MY FRIENDS DIED. that would have been worse than dying myself. i really miss that truck it was a bad mofo. it never left me stuck.

#6 ·
I'd almost kill for one of those. I love that older TD grill. Good luck finding a top. Anyway sweet rig I hope it doesn't end up like the other one.

#8 ·
wasnt' this just on ebay.

#9 ·
hello from virginia nice 74 i have one im trying to restore my is full convertible also i searched 12 different junk yards for a top and i got lucky and found a perfect one till my boys threw a baseball in the side glass my has a 318 at it is rough shape but i have all the original paperwork and window decal and i cant find a grill like yours need one bad if you no one email me at edntam2001@yahoo.com keep making it look awesome because the full convertibles are hard to find

#11 ·
I also have a '74 Trailduster, though mine has the full door frames. I'm in the process of restoring it but need some help with finding the fender emblems.  Mine has the 318, full time 4x4, 4-speed. Maybe we can help each other get the parts we need, my email is mlath2003@sbcglobal.net.

#12 ·
mlath73 said:
I also have a '74 Trailduster, though mine has the full door frames. I'm in the process of restoring it but need some help with finding the fender emblems. Mine has the 318, full time 4x4, 4-speed. Maybe we can help each other get the parts we need, my email is mlath2003@sbcglobal.net.
I have the emblems I have a bunch of everything
I need the metal bezel that goes ontop of the shift boot rubber.
need good top to cut up
need a soft top too
would love to have plymouth dog dish hubcaps 5 of them in great shape may consider trading my hemi hub caps which are dodge
let me know
thanx

#13 ·
I've got a 75 TD which has the same grill as the 74.  My grill is OK, not perfect, but the truck has no emblems.  I'd really like to find some TD emblems to put in their proper places.  If anyone knows where to find them, let me know...

#14 ·
ebay...... i have got a bunch of emblems, like 8 or them i think i have got a 79 TD but mine was special ordered with an early grill, i am also in need of a replacement mine is in real rough shape

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.