Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
5,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
62, 63 , 64 International Scout 80
These are my buddies scout and im helping him sell them.

The Red and Grey scout have both run in the last 2 years. The red one was the most recent. They have been sitting for awhile but with a little work they will be running around again.

All Three of these scouts have titles.

Good Restorer
First The grey/white scout I believe is a 1963 model
Slant 4 Cylinder
3 Spd Manual Transmissions
2 Speed Transfer case
Dana axles front and rear
Has some rust but a very restorable Scout

Good Off-Roader
Secound the Red Scout I Believe is a 1962 model
Slant 4 Cylinder
3 Spd Manual Transmissions
2 spd Tranfer Case
Dana Axles Front and Rear
Rear axle has a posi lock in it but something broke and the rear axle no longer works.
The Inside of the bed was cut out do to rust and had plans to replace it. Still have the bed corners.
Mud Tires not included in pictures, but have other tires mounted on white spokes to go with it.

Parts Only
Third The Yellow Scout Is a 1964 Model
Slant 4 Cylinder
3spd Manual Transmission
2spd tranfer case WITH PTO Drive unit Front and rear
Dana Axle Front
Rear axle has a broken axle shaft
This Is a parts vehicle. Severely rusted body. The front frame has been cut and the grill has been cut off. Nothing really left of the body worth saving its mainly bondo and rust. The doors could be saved. It has bucket seat frames and a back seat frame. A fitted heavy duty roll bar. All gauges and PTO controls.

Also there is a Custom Front Replacement bumper with grill guard with built in winch rollers and mount
Rear Seat frames for bed.

$2000 For all Three. Restore one, wheel one , and use the other for parts
Please post if you have any questions.
Also if interested he has a 60’s 4x4 International truck and a late 70’s Trans AM That could be sold if someone is interested.

·
5,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Pictures are too big to post but i can e-mail if interested

·
Registered
8,249 Posts
Send em to me, i'll host em on my Photobucket Account for you and post em here in this thread  ;)

·
5,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I appreciate it CrisKD But i have quite of few big Pictures I will try to see if i can host them on my car domian page. I also Have Pictures of the B1200 Interenational Truck and 79 Trans AM Project car.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts