Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey i just put on a tuffcountry lift on my rc i did it all by my self. when i put it on i removed the stock bloke. the reson being that i didn't know there was a STOCK block i just thought the guy before me keept stacking on blocks couse it has a lift when i bout it. anyways the truck look pritty level . my question is if i should have that block in and is the transfercase drop nesessary if i don't have the block undernith also if i do put the block undernith will it messup the pinion angle more becouse it looks ok right now, both front and back. if any one can help me i'd realy apricate.

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
it would be a first for me, that the 6" lift of any company actually removes the block. Usually the 6" systems use 4" lift springs in the rear...do you have the part number for that spring? I'd check with Tuff Country again....

·
Registered
55 Posts
Mine has been in for 6 months, and now it looks like it needs an extra 2" lift in the rear.

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
jose_58215rc84 said:
hey i just put on a tuffcountry lift on my rc i did it all by my self. when i put it on i removed the stock bloke. the reson being that i didn't know there was a STOCK block i just thought the guy before me keept stacking on blocks couse it has a lift when i bout it. anyways the truck look pritty level . my question is if i should have that block in and is the transfercase drop nesessary if i don't have the block undernith also if i do put the block undernith will it messup the pinion angle more becouse it looks ok right now, both front and back. if any one can help me i'd realy apricate.
All I can say is you must have had an armed gunman kicking in the door to your room to type up a message in such a hurry. :p

1 - 7 of 7 Posts