Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off this truck has never been raced or abused! It has been to the Dyno once.
"Killer dowl pin" fixed. Everything on this truck is NEW. 55 Turbo, Intake, Injection pump, Everything portmatched and polished! Dual lift pumps, Dual Fuel filters, Fulley Built Billet trans. with Kevlar bands and T. Converter lock up engage switch, Synthetic Oils. Tuned and lowered suspension (2") Rides like a 1/2ton.
Tow! Commute! Take the kids to soccer! Drag Race!
This truck was started to be a Diesel mag cover truck as a shining example of fuel economy, longevity and driveability but builder stopped after $30K. But before he did they achieved a claimed 33+MPG and HP+Torque Galore! I have only put a few city miles on it and am averaging 21.5MPG City!!! This is a total sleeper with bed cover and factory wheels and paint. I have a full list of parts that I will share with the buyer and no one else. But I will say nothing has gone untouched except the paint and interior which is Stock SLT Laramie. OH! and the Clarion stereo is nice too.
I bought on a whim because ya only live once but really dont need this beast.
Just want to see if there is any interest in this truck out there if not I will enjoy for years to come.
Your comments and questions are welcome.
Oh Almost forgot. $12,950 Not bad for a "New" Cummins. 210-569-2729

·
Registered
26 Posts
Remicharger said:
Wow Remi,
Why isnt anyone buying your truck? I think, they think, that you don't think, that you are full of S*^T!!!
Pics never hurt :)

·
Premium Member
24,598 Posts
Remicharger said:
Wow Remi,
Why isnt anyone buying your truck? I think, they think, that you don't think, that you are full of S*^T!!!
???

Are 2 people using the same account, or does this comment have some other meaning that I must have missed?

{ttiwwop}

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
dioxin said:
Now if only that motor was sitting in an old convertible ramcharger.... *drool*
As the former owner of a 360HP 1975 I will say that would just be scary in a Ramcharger. The longer wheelbase it what makes this truck sane to drive. I embarrassed a Powerstroke with my old Hemi Ram the day I sold it. This truck feels more like a time machine when you step on it at Highway speed. Things just start to blur suddenly.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts