Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels and Mopar banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are going to run the Slaughterhouse gulch trail by Bailey on 11/02/02. it is not going to be a RCC exclusive outing just going up to get some wheeling in before the snow really starts to fly. We are going to meet at the Conoco station on top of crow hill at 10:00 am. So far there are about 5 of us going a couple of RC's and some jeeps maybe even some Chevy's or Fords the trail is rated a 5 or 6 depending on who you talk to but should provide for a good time so if your interested in going up with us the more the merrier
Greg

·
3,781 Posts
Cool, are you talking about the Conoco at the light thats next to the little shopping place. If so is it cool if I ask my Toyota driving friend along?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think that is the place. I have never been on this trail I am just going off of a trip report from 4x4 trails.net and the conoco is on top of crow hill.Feel free to bring whoever makes it more fun that way.
Greg

My Cell#is 303-324-3969 if your running late or have problems

·
3,781 Posts
Thanks, will do, assuming I get my truck back in time from the bumper build.

·
3,781 Posts
I wonder how deep the snow will be by Saturday? Should be a good time tough.{bigeyes}

·
Registered
341 Posts
Snowflake said:
I wonder how deep the snow will be by Saturday? Should be a good time tough.{bigeyes}
I think on Saturday it will be 50 degrees so there should be plenty of MUD!! :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts