Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels and Mopar banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought that I would share this with y'all over there in Idaho.

http://store.4wheelingplus.com/

This is from their home page:
Are you looking for the best price possible on a Rough Country, Superlift, Trail-Gear, Clayton Off-Road suspension lift kit or a Mile Marker winch, 4X4 hubs? Look no further! Not only do we offer the full product lines for everything we sell... we offer "can't beat prices" on them as well.

By the way... This is a real Off-Road store owned and operated by real Off Roaders. Check out our huge collection of off road pictures and stories. 4 Wheeling Plus has been on-line since 1996.

With 4WheelingPlus.com there are no hidden fees, and no "per order" handling and/or "overweight" charges like some of those other off road stores add onto your order during the checkout process. Make sure that you compare final price with final price... not just the price shown on the first page of their shopping cart. Also: We don't require you to "create an account" to purchase from us or to figure out shipping costs.

Contact Info:
Hours are 10AM to 7PM, Monday thru Friday PST - Sat by appointment only.

Phone: (509) 964-2121 - if you leave a message please repeat your number.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Good company and people out of Thorp/Ellensburg, WA. They install everything that they sell and also offer Military Discounts.

They are definitely worth checking out if you are in the market for any offroad parts for your rig. Will ship practically anywhere. And he accepts paypal if you would like to go that route.

The shop itself is very easy to find as its right next to I90. If you do decide to purchase anything from them, tell Ron(the owner) that Sean Reddy(Eburg_Griz) from Ellensburg sent you. {cool}

·
Premium Member
6,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
intenseimages said:
Thanks for the link Sean. +1
Eric
No prob. Hopefully if you are looking for new parts, he can help you out! He does a lot of jeep stuff if I recall correctly, could be helpful with your project.

·
17,422 Posts
actually looked on there for 'yota stuff. seems he has one of the better prices i had seen on manual hubs for the 4runner. will have to do more looking at his jeep selection

eric

·
Premium Member
6,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
intenseimages said:
actually looked on there for 'yota stuff. seems he has one of the better prices i had seen on manual hubs for the 4runner. will have to do more looking at his jeep selection

eric
i forgot all about your 4runner. he does those as well! haha

·
Premium Member
6,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
lorddragon62 said:
{cruise} {drool} looking good now i need is the money
start gathering the funds... the parts are waiting lol ;D

·
Premium Member
6,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I know that the chances are slim. But if any of you are going to the annual Puyallup Swapmeet on March 8th, these guys will be there. They have 10 stalls that they will be selling out of.  {cool}

·
Premium Member
6,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thought I'd let you guys know that he is currently running a special on Smittybilt Winches.  {cool}

Smittybilt XRC8 8,000lb Electric Winch - $299.95
Smittybilt XRC10 10,000lb Electric Winch - $399.95

·
17,422 Posts
Irish Pirate said:
Thought I'd let you guys know that he is currently running a special on Smittybilt Winches. {cool}

Smittybilt XRC8 8,000lb Electric Winch - $299.95
Smittybilt XRC10 10,000lb Electric Winch - $399.95
of course right when i have no cash nor ability to get any for the near foreseeable future

thanks for the heads up though Sean

eric

·
Premium Member
6,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
IntenseImages said:
of course right when i have no cash nor ability to get any for the near foreseeable future

thanks for the heads up though Sean

eric
Eric -

whenever i see deals on his site. i'll be sure to post them up. at some point, the timing will be right!

sean

1 - 11 of 11 Posts