Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Awhile back I posted a problem of no 4wd on my 93 dodge truck.There were many helpful people who had many different suggestions.My problem was in the vaccum system & several people helped me troubleshoot the problem.
I opted NOT to fix the vaccum controls at all.I purchased a 4x4 posi-lock system for my truck. It wasn't to cheap ($249.00),but I am extremly pleased with it.The kit was easy to install (probbaly 2hrs & i took my time) It is simple to operate, and is made very well.
I just wanted everyone to know,so if they are in the same situation they might use this as an option. Also i would like to thank the people who helped me to troubleshoot the problem in the begging.
Bruce

·
Registered
5,581 Posts
cool, glad we could help. ive looked into the posi lock, but cant afford to get one. be sure to write a review about it if there isnt one already.

Duane

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
CLRracer said:
cool, glad we could help. ive looked into the posi lock, but cant afford to get one. be sure to write a review about it if there isnt one already.

Duane
I'd be more than happy to write a review,but I'm unsure what section to put it in.any suggestions? thanks,Bruce

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
right here, the product review section seems very adequate to me :)

or if you took pics during your install, you might also consider a how to. Details about where and how to submit and write a how to can be found in the how to section

·
Registered
10,862 Posts
A how-to would be a nice touch!

·
Registered
7,749 Posts
my Dad is saving his change for one of them for his 96, may be a while before he gets there though. I'll snap some pics when we do it. From what I've heard that with the instructions are simple and clear enough there may not really be a need for a How-To though since you should have them with the kit.

Did you replace the fork on yours? I've heard mention of a stronger steel one other than the one that came on many of the trucks.

·
Premium Member
5,548 Posts
I have a Mopar mag that covers picture by picture on how to install the 4x4 posi loc. Is it ok to reprint that if you give credit to Mopar Action?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts