Dodge RamCharger Central banner
61 - 71 of 71 Posts

Administrator
How can you debunk a video that you have never watched?!? 馃槖
I do not watch, because this is what they want, for others to pass along their vids, to get more viewers, which brings more money.

Congrats, You and others have helped him jump from a few hundred a month, to closer to a grand a month.

Font Material property Rectangle Screenshot Number

This site likes Your Boy better.

Font Number Screenshot Rectangle

Administrator
Ok, it is funny that you have fallen for this.

Think of it.
He has a small carb (Looks to be for a 2 cyl like a 22 or 24 hp engine, not a 5hp B&S)
He has an electronic contraption, that he barely discusses, but it has: 1, an O2 sensor. 2, a way to control air fuel ratio(air leak ??), 3 output to a smart phone app. 4 a vacuum sensor. And I bet others.

Sounds like a fuel injection setup. I'll bet he has an injector in the base of the intake, making a TBI setup, using the carb as the air valve.

Back to physics. If he is keeping the air fuel ratio within normal limits, he cannot be doing any better, or worse then any carb. Same RPMs as before, Same engine, same air fuel ratio, therefore, mileage cannot be much better, or worse then before.

Without changing the RPM's, or engine volume, the only other way to get better mileage, is to use less fuel per revolution, IE go lean.

What he does not show, is the car accelerating. You can get great mileage with any carb, by driving like there is a egg on the gas pedal (I bet you have heard that before). I'll even bet most of that course he drove, was down hill.

Keep posting his links, he needs the money. 馃ぎ

'79 Macho 360 Magnum, Comp 480 cam, Hughes springs, 650 Thunder AVS, Pertronix Flamethrower ignition
Discussion Starter · #63 ·
I agree that it doesn't make much sense and it goes against conventional theory. i was a little skeptical at first but it looks pretty legit to be honest. Maybe your theory is correct and now I'm itching to try something like this myself to see if its true or not. I'm thinking its a sit and ride lawnmower carb.
As for the advertising revenue he receives from his views - why do you have a problem with the revenue he makes from his viewers? CNN, NBC, CBS, ABC, CBC, BBC, RT, and so on make MILLIONS and MILLIONS off of yours and everyone else's viewership and that's ok?? At least Thunderhead289 isn't trying to kill you or steal your property or take your rights away and destroy your country and the world like those agents of evil are doing with their earnings. 馃槈
Anyways, I'm keeping an open mind about this because my hero Smokey Yunick said that it is possible. I'll just have to try it and see.

Administrator
Its not a matter of tossing on a carb. Look at all the electronics, and controls he has added.

Again
Back to physics. If he is keeping the air fuel ratio within normal limits, he cannot be doing any better, or worse then any carb. Same RPMs as before, Same engine, same air fuel ratio, therefore, mileage cannot be much better, or worse then before.

Without changing the RPM's, or engine volume, the only other way to get better mileage, is to use less fuel per revolution, IE go lean.
The revenue peek, is to see what his intentions are. Once these folks see that people will click on the unbelievable stuff, they see it as a money maker. The more outlandish, and cazy it is the more money they get. Ripe for these folks to fake stuff. Study basic fuel injection, and look at his setup, you will see a lot of similarities. He shows the circuit board, I have seen it before, just cannot find it yet.

Did you see the news about the Youtuber that crashed a plane so he could film it? Money makes for greed, and greedy people will do anything to get more. Even crash a several hundred thousand dollar plane.

'79 Macho 360 Magnum, Comp 480 cam, Hughes springs, 650 Thunder AVS, Pertronix Flamethrower ignition
Discussion Starter · #65 ·
Luke shows how he did it from the beginning. Still think he's a fake?

Administrator
Nope, not a fake, he is a con. You have fallen for it all the way.

Discussion Starter · #67 ·
He explains in the video that he kinda "cheated" with an air valve thingy that lets extra air in (35:20 mark). He also does theory talk to explain how it all works. I dont think he's conning anyone. He's very clear on how he did it all.

Discussion Starter · #68 ·
I found this video interesting....

Administrator
There it is, the mandatory you cannot get it because it is regulated. The main way of storing hydrogen as a hydride, is with palladium, used in most cat converters. Not hard to get , just expensive. But wait, he adds in that you need a particle accelerator. Then he tosses in the for what we spend in Iraq in one day, we can build this for everybody. That little machine he has would cost way more then that to get everybody one.

Check this out.

Discussion Starter · #70 ·
Ya, hydrogen is not a solution and i never thought that it was, i just found that video interesting. Donut media - talk about YouTube millionaires. Lol

Discussion Starter · #71 ·
Here's another YouTube millionaire, lol. Uncle Tony talks about Luke's 45 mph carburetor and more....

61 - 71 of 71 Posts