Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
5,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok once again i screwed myself. I thought the motor mounts on my 440 from a RV would work in my 1977 M880, I was wroung.
Anyways i need motors mounts for my truck with a 440. i know http://www.bouchillonperformance.com/BPEtruckKit.asp has them but there $69 a piece. It seems every time i look on that website the prices go up. Any ways is there any place i can get them cheaper and get them this week. So unless ebay has them for sale not on auction then i don't have time for ebay. Any help would be great. Thanks
Eric

·
5,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
wait napa carries the metal bracket motor mounts. Im not looking for the rubber part but rather the metal part that bolts on to the engine

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Oh I see, you meant the brackets not the rubber mounts. Sorry about that.

ProjectM880 said:
wait napa carries the metal bracket motor mounts. Im not looking for the rubber part but rather the metal part that bolts on to the engine

·
5,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Jee's there so expensive, is there any other places i can check out or is that about it, im going to try to get them this week so today i have to order them from someone so i any one has a idea just post

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Do you have to have new or do you think you could find some at a junk yard that might work?

Mac

ProjectM880 said:
Jee's there so expensive, is there any other places i can check out or is that about it, im going to try to get them this week so today i have to order them from someone so i any one has a idea just post

·
Founder
25,731 Posts
actually, the RV ones will work, but you have to cut them down, remove the engine crossmember and make a new one and mount the RV mounts inside the frame rail about where the engine crossmember was. I did this on my old camo RC, I wanted to put the engine as low as possible in the frame, which I got it very low that way.

But it is just easier to get the right mounts used :)

·
7,995 Posts
Could try calling the dealer and see if the part numbers are still good or they might know where some NOS parts are. You might find a set at www.collectorsautosupply.com for $40 each?
#3823214-R/H
#3823215-L/H

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.