Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
5,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i bent my rear sump pickup that can with my mopar performnce rear sump oil pan package, mopar does not sell the pickup separte so im trying to get a part number to order it from the dealer, any one know, the dealer said there book wasn't old enough and i had to call one in austin, chump i know you kow this please help me. rear sump oil pickup 440 part number thanks

·
7,995 Posts
Parts book says 4027238...see what your dealer says about availability. There appear to be a few floating around in some dealers inventorys.
You might also try http://www.bouchillonperformance.com/BPEtruckKit.asp

BPE9007
Big Block Truck Rear Sump Oil Pump Pickup
Price: $39.60

·
7,995 Posts
Forgot to mention, you might try some places like NAPA to see if they list a pickup tube/screen for say a 74-77 Truck/RC with a 440. You might be best to go down to the store and ask, as it may be complicated to explain on the phone if the guy only knows air fresheners.

·
5,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks chump, yeah your right ihave talked to, orielly's, car quest, and other auto parts place and most had no idea what i was talking about, and if it wasn't in the computer they wouldn't help me, lazy bastards. any way i think i found but if not i will have to order it frombouchillionperformance, which means the 440 won't go in until next eekend.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts