Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,209 Posts
more pics MORE lol

·
2,317 Posts
it will be easy to find those pesky leaks! lol looks good, more pics and specs, what are those headers?

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Here's another pic. I'll post more when I get a camera.

The truck is a '80 ramcharger
440 engine with rpm intake, 770 truck avenger carb, mopar cam, thorly headders, msd ignition, aluminum rad with electric fans.
rebuilt 727 transmission with a transgo shift kit.
front Dana 60 with 4.88 gears and a No-slip locker
rear Dana 70U withe same gears and ARB locker
3" body lift with skyjacker 6" lift springs
I'm currently waiting for new rims so i can wount the 39.5 swampers and set up the rear suspension. I went with a skackle flip and 6" springs in the rear to get rid of the lift blocks. I'm also in the process of building a U=bolt flip kit for the rear.
The frame and the body were seperated and sand blasted, then it was all painted white. The body work is almost done then it's off to the paint booth. 8)

·
Registered
846 Posts
sweet got any other pics besides the engine? if you ever decide to go to lock out hubs on your 60 i want dibs on your front hubs, i want drive flanges.
shawn

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Here's a couple of more pics of my work in progress. I just got the rims friday so i can now set up my rear suspension. I just set the fender on to see how it will clear the tires. I'm hoping to have it in the paint shop in a month.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It's going to be white, everything white or polished metal. 8) I just got the rear suspension figured out today. Next step is to make the new front shackles and set up the new gears and lockersfor the front and rear diffs ;D

·
Registered
189 Posts
boggs said:
It's going to be white, everything white or polished metal. 8)
Great idea on that that monochrome look. Based on the pics of the engine compartment, that is going to be one sharp rig.

Keep the pic coming.

Joe 8)

·
Registered
8,924 Posts
Looking good!

·
Registered
11,383 Posts
:( i want to see it. its not showing up

·
Registered