Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HELLO  cleaning out  some  more  parts  as   need the room  again this  year  

440  out of  77 dodge truck was ran  with in the last  six  months  just the  motor $250.00

core  support 1978   dodge truck  AZ  truck  $100.00

heads  off  76 440 truck    $100.00

have  few other parts   ask as to what you  may  need

have  complete   AC/HEATER    suitcase    75.00

i am in  north east  ohio   45  miles  south of  youngstown

anything  not  sold will  i am sorry to say will be scraped  this coming weekend as  need the room

my  E-mail is [email protected]

THANK YOU

ROGER

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
EDIT  TO THIS  MORINGS  POST 

i  have a  8ft  bed  off of a  77  dodge trucke also  for  got  to list it this  morning  thank you 

ROGER

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
HELLO
THIS  POST CAN BE  BELETED  AS  EVERYTHING  WENT FOR  SCRAP    OTHER THAN THE  POST WITH THE  BED  I STILL  HAVE IT AS  COULD NOT  GET IT ON  THIS  TRIP  THANKS 

ROGER

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
wow scrapped a 440. wish I was closer.

·
Registered
12,472 Posts
wow man that is sad u did that with the 440 ...there are some members in ohio who would have taken the engine i would have just have it lol ...man ...too bad u couldnt have waited and sold it at a swap meet ...oh well just an FYI post in the chapter boards granted ohio is dead but i see alot of folks posting in the classifieds but not hte ohio chapter ...its dead but i would like to see it come back alive ...stop in and say hi we got some good memebers and we all go to the nats in columbus too ..or norwalk lol ...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.