Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
YEss 4 way link custom suspension adjusts 18"-26" (currently at 18"). king shocks all around

·
Super Moderator
29,558 Posts
Looks like a 4 link up front but the rear looks like radius arms or a 3 link.  Probably a Ford D60 front axle.  Bit too flashy and "mall-crawler'y" in my opinion and almost certainly overpriced.

·
Administrator
60,419 Posts
becdino said:
YEss 4 way link custom suspension adjusts 18"-26" (currently at 18"). king shocks all around
Looks dumb at 18", I'd hate to see it at 26" ???

·
Registered
6,442 Posts
Not that impressive.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Elwenil said:
Looks like a 4 link up front but the rear looks like radius arms or a 3 link. Probably a Ford D60 front axle. Bit too flashy and "mall-crawler'y" in my opinion and almost certainly overpriced.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
At 38G's it's a 5.9 mega cab a 20,000 miles I'm going to see what I can do in the way of buying it.

·
Registered
2,234 Posts
No offence but.....Why? ???
That thing looks completely useless and goofy to boot.
Mega cabs should stick to stock and haul stuff.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Boons said:
No offence but.....Why? ???
That thing looks completely useless and goofy to boot.
Mega cabs should stick to stock and haul stuff.
Really no reason just to have it love mega cabs the 5.9 is a beast like the idea of the link suspension * if I need to haul I can add airbags. The wife hates it to big it would be a point a to b town truck maybe to haul the RC

·
Super Moderator
29,558 Posts
Yeah, looks like radius arms and a track bar in the rear.  Sort of odd, I wonder why they didn't link it like the front?  Unless they were going for some sort of prerunner deal.  There have been a one or two on Pirate like that.  My buddy has a Hemi MegaCab that's all black like that and it's nice but he wants to lift it and I've been talking him out of it.  Honestly, those trucks look ridiculous with anything more than a mild lift because they have to sit so far above the tires.  Sort of like lifting a W250 12" only to put 35" tires on it.  It just screams "mall-crawler" to me.  To each their own though, but I'd find something a bit more practical.  At $38, that is right at book value, so I'm curious as to what is wrong with it.  Most people want outrageous prices to cover the cost of all the mods.  If you talk to the guy, I would definitely get information on who did the work, what parts were used such as the axle, heim joints, etc and if the guy can't answer every question, I'd probably walk away.  Trucks like that make me nervous.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
http://www.bdmcustoms.net/
That is the shop that did the work. As always thank you Elwenil for the info always very helpful for me. It's in AZ I'm in Wa I'm going on a road trip, if he still has it I will check it out with a deatiled list of what I need to know. I'm going to hope too get all the info form all of you. Thanks

·
Registered
4,064 Posts
I have to agree with the "mall crawler" look described by others. Honestly it looks like a toy that a rich Daddy bought for his wannabe 4 wheeler snot nosed kid. Thats just my humble opinion, but what ever floats yer boat man.

·
Premium Member
2,523 Posts
This truck reminds me of the obnoxious commercial about structured settlements.

"IT'S MY MONEY AND I WANT IT NOW" ::)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts