Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

Administrator
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Washer nozzle

Rectangle Line Chair Font Flooring

Reactions: larry.merriman

Super Moderator
'79 Macho 360 Magnum, Comp 480 cam, Hughes springs, 650 Thunder AVS, Pertronix Flamethrower ignition
You could do heater vents, dash vents, column shift knobs, interior light lenses, knobs for the seat adjuster, transfer case knobs, ect...

Administrator
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea, a ton of possibilities. Thing verse has some already. I'm trying to find a good way to display, and host the files to encourage sharing, and posting new stuff.

I was given a 3d printer last week, that needs work. I think I have the electronic stuff worked out, now just need to figure out the coding of the firmware, and then the adjust and loading of the files to print. Half thinking of just biting the bullet and buying a new one to start with, they start less then $200.

Registered
1975 W100 Power Wagon Adventurer Sport 318 727 NP203 3.55
I got one (ender 3) its nice, looking for useful files currently

Administrator
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Check out that thingverse, they have tons of files

I got the Ender 3 Max. That has gone through a ton of upgrades. But They upgraded the motherboard to a good one, but broke off the connector for flashing the firmware. I figured out a workaround for that, not need to figure out the making of the firmware code. Its also missing a few wires, that I have on order.

Registered
Check out that thingverse, they have tons of files

I got the Ender 3 Max. That has gone through a ton of upgrades. But They upgraded the motherboard to a good one, but broke off the connector for flashing the firmware. I figured out a workaround for that, not need to figure out the making of the firmware code. Its also missing a few wires, that I have on order.
Sounds like your having more luck than me. my abilities with search terms are pretty bad so I haven't found much stuff for the 70s trucks there

Super Moderator
'79 Macho 360 Magnum, Comp 480 cam, Hughes springs, 650 Thunder AVS, Pertronix Flamethrower ignition
Yea, a ton of possibilities. Thing verse has some already. I'm trying to find a good way to display, and host the files to encourage sharing, and posting new stuff.

I was given a 3d printer last week, that needs work. I think I have the electronic stuff worked out, now just need to figure out the coding of the firmware, and then the adjust and loading of the files to print. Half thinking of just biting the bullet and buying a new one to start with, they start less then $200.
Ya 3D printers are getting cheap. Get a 5 axis printer as you can do so much more.

Administrator
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have to learn 3 first.

Registered
Project Leviathan
I know i have been inactive for a bit & been dealing with life interferences. But I can host a webinar/ FDM crash course for everyone. Who is interested. FYI the windshield sprayer nozzle could be a pain the ass to build in FDM. Might be best to out source to be SLS & vapor smooth to seal.

I might have access to a metals machines soon too. And a ultra big plastics sls machine with a build area of 39.4X19.7X17.7 inch build area.

Registered
I know i have been inactive for a bit & been dealing with life interferences. But I can host a webinar/ FDM crash course for everyone. Who is interested. FYI the windshield sprayer nozzle could be a pain the ass to build in FDM. Might be best to out source to be SLS & vapor smooth to seal.

I might have access to a metals machines soon too. And a ultra big plastics sls machine with a build area of 39.4X19.7X17.7 inch build area.
that would be nice actually.

Reactions: HOBO

Registered
Project Leviathan
that would be nice actually.
if get enough, like min of 2 - 3. ill put something to gather on additive manufacturing 101. id cover the different technologies. then best build practices and then everything FDM. worse case ill one on one with yeah. it just be better the get a group.

Reactions: 74snowfiter

Administrator
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Not so much the where, but the how. I would like to have a several across setup with pics, that could be clicked on to take the person to a page with the rest of the stuff. On this order.

Administrator
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
if get enough, like min of 2 - 3. ill put something to gather on additive manufacturing 101. id cover the different technologies. then best build practices and then everything FDM. worse case ill one on one with yeah. it just be better the get a group.
How about an introduction to additive manufacturing? If there is enough interest, we could start a section, or maybe even get VS to give us a whole forum to start up.

I have not had time to get back to this Ender 3. Thinking about just buying a new one, and start from there. I still have not even looked at the design, and slicing end of this venture.

Reactions: HOBO

Registered
Project Leviathan
yeah, we'll have to see how things goes. some times is just best to buy a new machine that is not Frankenstein to death. especially since they are pretty cheap.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts