Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
i would think so but i dont know, i have 77 power wagon stock and its running 33s

·
Premium Member
7,231 Posts
There seems to be some debate when it comes to 33s and stock trucks.

I had 33s on my RC and they didn't rub, however some here have had major rubbing.

It basically depends on the condition of the springs, how much wheel offset you have and even the brand of tire.

Ed

·
Registered
780 Posts
I have an 84 4X4 with 33x12.50s on it. All I have is an add a leaf in the rear, to help with the original sag. The only thing I had to trim was the front of the drivers fender and the rear of the passenger fender. They would only rub when I was turning right. I havent had it off road and flexed it yet, but I think I might have to trim some more, and the rear wheels might hit the inside of the wheelwell when one side is compressed and the other is sagging. For the street, they run just fine on my truck.
C.J.

·
Registered
8,924 Posts
No way to say for sure, what size to do you have on there now?

·
Premium Member
10,351 Posts
Like RXT said, it varies from rig to rig. I ran 33's on one of my stock RC's and the only rubbing I had was in the rear against the body tub. A few good licks with a sledge fixed that though. ;D

·
Registered
96 Posts
I saw a stocker for sale the other day with no lift and 33's. Might have been 10.50's though not sure. My 77 runs 35's & no lift with some minor fender trimming. Put 'em on & cut what rubs.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts