Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got an 85, 318 RC, I have A/C, it's broke. ha. Anyhow, I'm removing it, I've got brackets, but I need to see exactly where everything goes, mainly the alternator, I need to know where exactly it's bolted. It's puzzling me at the moment, if anyone could explain it, or has pics or anything!!!
help!
-Geoff

·
Registered
62 Posts
TheGeoffster said:
I've got an 85, 318 RC, I have A/C, it's broke. ha. Anyhow, I'm removing it, I've got brackets, but I need to see exactly where everything goes, mainly the alternator, I need to know where exactly it's bolted. It's puzzling me at the moment, if anyone could explain it, or has pics or anything!!!
help!
-Geoff
I just did a swap in my '82 R/C and ADDED a/c for on board air. The alt bracket is slightly different to run without. I will email some engine pics I have before the swap if it will help. Take in stride that mine is an '82 and the compressor from a '79. I don't know if there were any changes between our years.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Wow, that picture I uploaded turned out bad. Let me know if you still need pictures and your email is unplugged. I did notice you can save the above picture down to your system, resize it and get an idea where everything goes.

·
Registered
7,749 Posts
here's a pic I got handy that I took for another thread a while back. It may not show exactly what you're looking for, but just in case, here it is. BTW, it's an 85 318.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.