Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ignore the misinterpretation of “the end of the world” none sense.
I studied a lot about this and find it very interesting. It meant the end of an Age.

In the Solar System, the planets and the Sun lie roughly within the same flat plane, known as the plane of the ecliptic. From our perspective on Earth, the ecliptic is the path taken by the Sun across the sky over the course of the year. The twelve constellations that line the ecliptic are known as the zodiacal constellations and, annually, the Sun passes through all of them in turn. Additionally, over time, the Sun's annual cycle appears to recede very slowly backward by one degree every 72 years, or by one constellation approximately every 2,160 years. This backward movement, called "precession", is due to a slight wobble in the Earth's axis as it spins, and can be compared to the way a spinning top wobbles as it slows down. Over the course of 25,800 years, a period often called a Great Year, the Sun's path completes a full, 360-degree backward rotation through the zodiac.In Western astrological traditions, precession is measured from the March equinox, one of the two annual points at which the Sun is exactly halfway between its lowest and highest points in the sky. At the end of the 20th century and beginning of the 21st, the Sun's March equinox position was in the constellation Pisces moving back into Aquarius. This signaled the end of one astrological age (the Age of Pisces) and the beginning of another (the Age of Aquarius).

We have officially left the Age Christ existed in. Some believe the first half of the age of Aquarius will be lacking in technological advancements and focused more towards enlightenment, and as such humankind as a whole will expirience some majorly odd growing pains. To me, I see this as the “social justice warriors,” as they appear to have suddenly, just now, become self aware, now they want to change the world. Most of which aren’t cabanle of changing their bed sheets, but this is part of the growing pains.

I personally believe it will take two to three generations after this generation, some call em millenials, I call them the generation of contemporary disgust. As people are stupid, arrogant, without God and without humility.
Two to three generations I believe will learn to repair and re-strategize who we are and who we will become as people.
All opinions welcome, interesting stuff.

·
Super Moderator
29,795 Posts
The "age christ existed in"?  Are you sure he ever existed?  ;D

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Elwenil said:
The "age christ existed in"? Are you sure he ever existed? ;D
"Allegedly." xD a lot of people don't know that's where the Christian fish symbol came from.
Pisces.

·
Super Moderator
29,795 Posts
Fish symbol?

;D

·
Super Moderator
30,041 Posts
Not sure how anyone can attribute human behavior to positions of planets and constellations.....unless they are merely acting on a fairy tale handed down.

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
I don't read horoscopes, but do believe in astrological birth signs & gardening by the signs of the moon.

The original post is interesting & I wouldn't call such matters bunk....but I get up each morning & make my day, regardless of what the cosmos is doing.

Bucky

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I’m not really a spiritual believer either, but as to how the ancients knew so much about how the world worked, and their extreme interest in the cosmos.
I don’t believe the stars will change how people do or see things, but there may be indicators towards where we are at metaphorically and where we could be going.

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
KThaxton said:
You believe the random placement of items in the universe on the day of your birth influence something in your life?
Yes I believe they can influence things like one's personality or tendencies (like being OCD, artistic minded or whatnot). But I believe heredity & environment weigh much heavily on how someone turns out.

And no, I'm not a slave to the stars or cosmos. I actually don't pay them much mind. I don't feel the zodiac controls my destiny.

Bucky

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.