Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll start the pics with just a few...

This is our camp site, with the banner made by the Texas group.

--
This is Scott. He didn't spend all his time here but I know he will be looking for a better way to operate the CAD.

--
This is Brad's ride. It started out life as a RC. Somehow it grew part of cab. He's done all the work himself and eventually found the weak link. I'll post a video of the dis-assembly tonight.

--
This was a neighbor at the park, Keith. His rig is a Cheby but he was a great help. We trailed a lot of the park with him and the next one, also a Cheby.

--
This is Tom. His rig is powered by a 250 ci Cheby straight 6. He and Keith pulled out a few from time to time. Me they only had to pull out once each.

--

more to come but now I have an appointment...

·
Premium Member
2,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here's another guest. I didn't get the name of this driver but he came with crzdmnky. The Bronco had open axles at both ends and made one climb that we all swore was impossible.

--
Here's another one of crzdmnky's group. I didn't get the name here either. Aaron's dad was here too and he climbed the hill too but I didn't end up with a pic of his CJ7.

--
I didn't spend all my time here, and both times they had to pull me out should only count as one time. After Tom pulled out the Jeep with Rockwells, the guy made such big ruts I couldn't get my tires over them and up the dirt bank at the same time. I pulled myself out of that with my winch. Over the hump and into another (by outside direction, I might add) It took two pulls to get out of that one, one backwards to re-align and one to get to the other side.

--
Brad (bigbad84) took Scott across the river. They were letting enough water out that very few were brave enough to try it. On the way over, they floated about 10 feet sideways. (video to come) and this is on the way back.

--
Here's a pic of Tom near the hill I had to winch up. If the ruts hadn't been there, I could have climbed that one.

·
Registered
11,632 Posts
As always great jon Ron.

·
Premium Member
2,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Scott and I have basically the same files. I think we are posting the same photos in different threads. Oh well, what the heck.

Here's the run that broke the truggy. I don't really see what happened but at the very end you can see the rear driveshaft fall to the ground. Damage was done by that time.
vimeo.com/14770470

·
Registered
0 Posts
So, the day after I went to Ram Jam, I went to a Royals game.  I don't care for them personally, but 5 seats from the dugout entrance and 2 rows behind the batters box were seats that I wasn't going to waste.  Long story short, I stood up to catch a foul ball and my camera dropped in my crown and coke Sad  I immediately took out the batteries and did not touch it until yesterday.  Fired it up, and everything is ok.  Lens covers are a little slow to open due to syrup, but it's coming off okay.

Now, here are the pics I took at RJ.

Randall

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts