Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels and Mopar banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have seen a pic in the past. Does any one have a pic they could post. And does anyone know how you could get one to the US.

·
Registered
0 Posts
There have been tons of pics and threads about the new R/C's. Just do a search on the open board for "Mexico Ramcharger" or something similar and you will find what you are looking for.

Randall

·
Registered
423 Posts
Aren't they a Dakota?

·
Registered
6,480 Posts
No. They are based on a fullsize frame just like the older RCs.

·
Registered
384 Posts
GEnHAM said:
I have seen a pic in the past. Does any one have a pic they could post. And does anyone know how you could get one to the US.
These truck's are alive and kicking here in El Paso.

But not a single one is registered here,they are all from Jaurez,Chihuahua.
The local dealership say's it's emission's holding up sale's in the U.S.
Hell they may as well sell them hear because half of Mexico is driving here,and not a single one is emission's legal.Not a requirement over there.

·
Registered
18 Posts
OH MY GOD!! If these were available here, I would go and buy one right now!!! Come on DC lets see these for sale in the USA!

·
Registered
84 Posts
I prefer the "old" Ramcharger model........looks "mucho" macho ! :D.........Look at Range Rover,they're producing almost the same modelline for over 25years now and they're still wanted(and unpayable! )....Quality never goes out of style.I wonder why those nitwits stopped producing the mighty Ramcharger....????? It's strong,reliable and was payable by us,normal "working" people...i cannot spend 40000$ or here in Europe 40000€uros for a "workvehicle", can you?
:mad:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts