Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright, maby someone out there in Ramchargercentral land can help me out w/ this  this one .    Fuel line from tank (regulator) . quick connect to nylon line  to stainless. Alright.            #1what is the size of the quick connect ? 3/8 both sides ?      #2 what is the size of the nylon line ?,3/8 ?                                          #3 can i suck the fuel out of the tank through the supply (regulator) ?                                                                                           

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes .,can i suck the gas out from there  without messing anything up. Gonna use a electric fuel pump .already ordered a 45° quick connect  3/8×3/8  and some 3/8 nylon.  Just didnt want to order twice.

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I guess im just gonna drain it from the vent hose opening on the tank.

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well i dropped the tank, and now im ordering twice.  So here it is. years 2000-2001.5 and more than  likely  the 2002 before the switch to the different body style  36 gallon tank. Dodge lists 2000-2001 fuel supply line from tank to the other connector  discontinued.  (Every year but these i think are available for purchase) .Lists all nylon line as 5/16.                      SO,      IF YA NEED TO KNOW.  Regulator is 3/8 ,quick connect is a 45° 3/8 steel to 5/16 nylon,  5/16 nylon goes to 5/16 stainless steel .              This is my vehicle ,so if ya need to get parts measure first buy later. 🤯

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I could , my stainless is all still good, and i only got to do like a short 8" piece. Might do something like that,  when and if i do the plenum.  It needs it now,  but i got so much other crap to do. Probably not gonna get around to doin it. Need this truck for the doin. Its name is the big wheelbarrow

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ended up having to put in a regulator also, the electro welded seam was leaking. Finally figured it out kept thinking it was the quick connect.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.