Dodge RamCharger Central banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 97 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone watch it?

Ed

'79 Macho 360 Magnum, Comp 480 cam, Hughes springs, 650 Thunder AVS, Pertronix Flamethrower ignition
No but I'd like too.

Registered
I had posted the link to the 2000 Mules trailer in the Distributed Election Fraud thread a while back but it seems to have disappeared.

HMMMM, Kendall?... :unsure:

Registered
I watched it....the thing that infuriates me the most, is that there is no meaningful law enforcement investigation into anything related to the 2020 election.

Biden did NOT get 81 million votes from legally eligible citizens.

'79 Macho 360 Magnum, Comp 480 cam, Hughes springs, 650 Thunder AVS, Pertronix Flamethrower ignition
You mean Biden is not the most popular most voted for president ever?? But, but....

Reactions: shanker

I watched it....the thing that infuriates me the most, is that there is no meaningful law enforcement investigation into anything related to the 2020 election.

Biden did NOT get 81 million votes from legally eligible citizens.
It's all happening because it's a controlled organised shut down of America (the Great Reset). They want a "New" world power and a New World Order. Big trouble is coming. Stock up on food and ammo.

Registered
It's all happening because it's a controlled organised shut down of America (the Great Reset). They want a "New" world power and a New World Order. Big trouble is coming. Stock up on food and ammo.
I come from "old poor" I'll be alright. :)

What I need most is an end to the south texas drought.

Oh boy, that's not good. They say they have the technology to seed clouds and make rain, i wonder why they're not looking at that option? Look how hot India is right now, crazy. Stay hydrated my friend!

Super Moderator
here ya go: 2000 Mules - Full video

The first half takes an interesting approach to data mining and puts forth a plausible conspiracy using simple math. The second half strikes me as a lot of spit balling about the who and how to leverage the cracks in the system without actually proving anything. There's two things that fundamentally discredit the whole theory for me. The first being the number of people alleged to be involved without a single leak from "them". You know that somebody somewhere is gonna be disgruntled about getting shorted. The other being how it stops well short of naming names and knocking on doors. They claim to have solved a murder using the same technology but haven't attempted to interview any of the mules they identified?

Basic pillow guy drivel with actual production value.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
There's two things that fundamentally discredit the whole theory for me. The first being the number of people alleged to be involved without a single leak from "them". You know that somebody somewhere is gonna be disgruntled about getting shorted.
So after watching the video and seeing the sample of individuals, having been geotracked, and recorded on video dumping ballots into ballot boxes, the discrediting clincher for you is there aren't leakers? Has it occurred to you that they were probably aware that they were breaking the law? That they didn't want to be caught? (Wearing gloves, visiting boxes at 3am, etc) Are you aware that some of those mules are believed to be members of ANTIFA? (Based on geotracking data)

The other being how it stops well short of naming names and knocking on doors. They claim to have solved a murder using the same technology but haven't attempted to interview any of the mules they identified?
I don't know that and neither do you. That information wasn't given. What info was given is their geotracking technology happens to include names, the people who owned the phones which they tracked and that in the next several weeks, they intend to release all of that information to the public. I would suspect that when it gets out there, you're going to see a lot of "leakers" err, plea bargaining.

Ed

Registered
they talked about the data that they purchased from the cell carriers was only meta data and unable for them to connect a device to a person. A law enforcement agency with the power of subpoena would have to get involved to get the info that connects directly to an individual, which is what frustrates me the most; is that the legal system doesn't want to take action for the most part.

Super Moderator
So after watching the video and seeing the sample of individuals, having been geotracked, and recorded on video dumping ballots into ballot boxes, the discrediting clincher for you is there aren't leakers? Has it occurred to you that they were probably aware that they were breaking the law? That they didn't want to be caught? (Wearing gloves, visiting boxes at 3am, etc) Are you aware that some of those mules are believed to be members of ANTIFA? (Based on geotracking data)
Criminals don't complain when they get stiffed on their cut? I just find it suspect that none of people involved posted up about the side hussle. Yeah, took a long time for other stuff to surface.

I don't know that and neither do you. That information wasn't given. What info was given is their geotracking technology happens to include names, the people who owned the phones which they tracked and that in the next several weeks, they intend to release all of that information to the public. I would suspect that when it gets out there, you're going to see a lot of "leakers" err, plea bargaining.

Ed
Kinda my point. They got enough data to match up cell phones with drop boxes which gives them video and maybe license plates. They made at least some claim of the people being involved having criminal records. They claimed to have identified murder suspects. From an editorial standpoint the story needs a closer or it's more Mike Pillow I'll show you my evidence next Tuesday.

Registered
In Georgia, the GBI is desperately searching for the informants, not the organizers and/or perpetrators... :confused:

Black Flash photography Font Art Space

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
they talked about the data that they purchased from the cell carriers was only meta data and unable for them to connect a device to a person.
That would be incorrect. They didn't purchase "Metadata" from cell carriers. Apparently they purchased the data from some company which collects and sells data from various phone apps.

A law enforcement agency with the power of subpoena would have to get involved to get the info that connects directly to an individual, which is what frustrates me the most; is that the legal system doesn't want to take action for the most part.
Seeing that the data wasn't collected thru cell phone carriers but by data collected from various cell phone apps from companies which provide such services, and which happens to include the name of the individual who downloaded the app kinda means they have the name of the individual. Unless the phone was "loaned out" but 2000 phones?? Nah!

Criminals don't complain when they get stiffed on their cut?
And how do you know someone was stiffed? (Unless of course you happened to be one of those mules who happened to have got stiffed)

I just find it suspect that none of people involved posted up about the side hussle. Yeah, took a long time for other stuff to surface.
Who knows if they did or didn't? I can't prove that one way or the other, can you?

Kinda my point. They got enough data to match up cell phones with drop boxes which gives them video and maybe license plates. They made at least some claim of the people being involved having criminal records. They claimed to have identified murder suspects. From an editorial standpoint the story needs a closer or it's more Mike Pillow I'll show you my evidence next Tuesday.
As they explained, The movie was the starting point, and more comes later, so unfortunately we all may have to wait, maybe several Tuesdays. But here's more if you have an hour and willing to watch;

Ed

Registered
I'm not sure about that predictive Star Trek role as President of the Earth, but Stacey Abrams would make a great Boss Hogg in a Netflix reboot of The Dukes of Hazzard. :D

• Haha
Reactions: shanker

Super Moderator
If ya agree with the premis of shady people doing shady things for money, assuming skimming, stiffing and other shady dealings doesn鈥檛 seem like a stretch. I didn鈥檛 recall - did they put forth a connection between the harvesters and either party? How hard would it have been to visit one of the stash houses identified or talk to any of the say 10,000 conspirators? There was plenty of run time room to splice in a bit of that.

1 - 20 of 97 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.