Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
846 Posts
BrianT said:
I dunno if i like it ornot looks like a mutilated durango lol .
i agree, like a cross between an extended cab and the back of a durango kinda weird looking
shawn

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
the r/c uses a lift gate from the 1998-2003 durango and that lift gate was also on the 1996-2000 caravans. (same part numbers)
the r/c has factory rear air with vents in the headliner. the spare tire is stowed under the floor between the rear axle & bumper.

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
kinda looks like they used the caravan taillights too...

·
Registered
230 Posts
I want to see it without the xcabish look, just two doors and rear window...4x4...lifted 4" with 33 or 35s on it with some nice duals and a 360...but thats just me

·
Registered
11,383 Posts
BrianT said:
I dunno if i like it ornot looks like a mutilated durango lol .
my thoughts exactly.id buy it before i would a ford but it wouldnt be my first choice

·
Registered
3,546 Posts
That little window looks like it's from a first gen explorer 2 door, and I had my thoughts that it was a caravan tailgate! I still like it though...;)

·
Registered
96 Posts
That definitely looks like a mutilated two-door Durango, but at least it's a Dodge.

·
Registered
9,475 Posts
clutchpac said:
the r/c uses a lift gate from the 1998-2003 durango and that lift gate was also on the 1996-2000 caravans. (same part numbers)
the r/c has factory rear air with vents in the headliner. the spare tire is stowed under the floor between the rear axle & bumper.
Looks pretty much like I thought it would, save the rear club cab windows behind the doors. If they would just lose the caravanesque rearend it would look sweet. Now all they have to do is bring it to the U.S. and take all the goodies from the new power wagon and put them on that. By the way, I hit the lottery tomorrow I am so buying a Power Wagon.

·
Registered
3,651 Posts
I did a search for them once. They can be brought to the US for us to use but a ton has to be done to it. Like emmissions and other stuff like that. Mexico isn't to strict with stuff. They still make 3 wheelers down there!!! I'd like to go down an get me a new one. I have 4 older ones.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.