3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
1993 Dodge Ramcharger 4x4 sport utility

Engine - 5.2L V8 MPI

Transmission - 4 speed automatic, 46RH

Transfer case - shift-on-the-fly 241

Axles - front, Dana M 44/216MM ; rear, Corporate 9.25 LD

Current mileage - 207060

I have owned this truck for about 12 years, it runs good but needs some work. I do not have time to work on it so I would like to see it go to someone who can.

It has brand new BF Goodrich all terrain tires, less than 700 miles on them! size 31x10.50 r15. At the same time, also got new shocks, upper and lower ball joints, front disc brakes and rear wheel cylinders. The most recent project, in February 2022, was a fuel tank cleaning and repair and new fuel pump. This led to what I think is a EVAP problem, which it still has. I have done many other small repairs and maintenance. The body has rust mostly on the roof and rear quarter panels, faded paint, but no major dents. I believe it has had a repair to the right front of the truck before I had it. The interior is in fair condition considering it’s age. Cloth bucket seats, power window and door locks still work good.This is a good project truck for someone who has the time. Contact me with any questions, I’m asking $4500.
Wheel Automotive parking light Car Vehicle Tire

Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Car seat cover Automotive design

Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Gear shift Speedometer

Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Car Land vehicle

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.