Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Wife's daily driver for 6 or 7 years. She deserves an upgrade ! I got it from the lexus dealer in Salt Lake City and drove it home. It needed a center link and a timing chain/water pump etc. Its spacious inside super clean all around. Staggered Michelins bigs & littles, older front bumper I couldn't stand the cow catcher oem bumper. AC blows cold.  Any interest?  best offer???

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'll take more pics in the morning its not here right now, wife took it to work. Interior is excellent exc for drivers seat bottom has entrance/exit crush. I've got a good lead on two front seats in exc cond. 
Engine is 318 first year of port efi w barrel intake and AT w OD. All runs & shifts well.
being from Salt Lake City it has one rust thru behind pass door, and rear pass floor has bizzarre rust thru where a center was rusted and went out in a star pattern. Odd. I'll take pics of that too. I have a new rocker patch panel to make the small piece from.
I bought new weather strip kit and only used the door wipes. Exis door rubbers are in good shape. Carpet is worn on drivers side, the rest looks good. Pass seat and rear seat look like new. No crash damage ever. Just did front brakes, rears are original. Its been driven very gently.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Kind of a random question.  Do you still have the OEM bumper.. I've been looking for one.  Thanks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.