Dodge RamCharger Central banner

1990RamMan (Lee) & 1990RamGirl (Jessica) To Be Wed At Ram Jam 2003!!

11K views 81 replies 24 participants last post by  phoenix827 
#1 ·
After long consideration of when and where to have our wedding. Jess and myself have decided that there is no better place to exchange our vows than Ram Jam 2003.

The internet brought Jess and I together. Much like this site has brought many of us together as friends. As our friends we would like to invite each and every one of you to attend.

With all of this said i would love any thoughts, suggestions, or ideas anyone might have.

THANK YOU in advance for everyone's help!!

Lee
1990RamMan
;D

#2 ·
i guess congratulations is in order.

i guess i'm going to have to make it for sure, just so that Michigan is represented for the bride & groom-to-be.

#3 ·
this is sooo awesome! you betcha i'll be there. i'm even bringing a date! woo-hoo! how cool. instead of tossing a bouquet, are you gonna toss the new wife in the mud?!

jeff

#8 ·
1990RamMan said:
YankeeHick79 said:
this is sooo awesome! you betcha i'll be there. i'm even bringing a date! woo-hoo! how cool. instead of tossing a bouquet, are you gonna toss the new wife in the mud?!

jeff
Nah she would kick my a$$. I'm trying to talk her into a bouqouet of spark plugs. LOL j/k

;D
then maybe she'll toss YOU in the mud!!!! bwahahahaha!!!!! ya know, you+her+mud= Ram Jam FUN!!!! ;D

(to children years from now) yes, son. you and your twin sister were conceived in the mud at an event called Ram Jam! {cool}

#9 ·
YankeeHick79 said:
1990RamMan said:
YankeeHick79 said:

jeff
Nah she would kick my a$$. I'm trying to talk her into a bouqouet of spark plugs. LOL j/k

;D
then maybe she'll toss YOU in the mud!!!! bwahahahaha!!!!! ya know, you+her+mud= Ram Jam FUN!!!! ;D

(to children years from now) yes, son. you and your twin sister were conceived in the mud at an event called Ram Jam! {cool}
They should be proud to be conceived at Ram Jam. LOL.

I can just see the rc now with just maried on the back and the mud flinged on the sides!!! Can't wait

#10 ·
YankeeHick79 said:
1990RamMan said:
YankeeHick79 said:

jeff

;D

well congrats to both of you hope you have many years together and for whatever Yankeehick79 says if you just tap him on the nose he does behave

LC85

#11 ·
If there's anyone that lives in the same county where Ram Jam is to take place i could use some help on obtaining contact information. Especially to find out rules/regulations for non residents to obtain a wedding liscence ( I know i can't spell)

#12 ·
my wife says you'll need a sign that reads, "If the RC's rockin', don't come a knockin'!!!"

you gonna tie beer cans to the back? this could get fun! how about little cute pink and blue flowers and bows on the vehicle as decorations?! you could make it "cute", then get it muddy as all hell! look me up when you get there. i'm from MI too (bay city area, and Mt Clemens)

jeff

#13 ·
LittleChrgr85 said:
YankeeHick79 said:
1990RamMan said:
YankeeHick79 said:

jeff

;D

well congrats to both of you hope you have many years together and for whatever Yankeehick79 says if you just tap him on the nose he does behave

LC85
I am not flicking him anywhere on his body!

#14 ·
YankeeHick79 said:
my wife says you'll need a sign that reads, "If the RC's rockin', don't come a knockin'!!!"

you gonna tie beer cans to the back? this could get fun! how about little cute pink and blue flowers and bows on the vehicle as decorations?! you could make it "cute", then get it muddy as all hell! look me up when you get there. i'm from MI too (bay city area, and Mt Clemens)

jeff
I know you did not just suggest maing my truck girly? Actually how to you find a flower to match the color??

#15 ·
you can paint a carnation ANY color, and they can make a yellow rose. besides, light blue would go very nicely with that colour of yellow! btw... LC85 is my LITTLE brother-in-law. pay him no mind... we don't! ;D i'm gonna get kicked for that one......

#18 ·
1990RamMan said:
YankeeHick79 said:

jeff
I know you did not just suggest maing my truck girly? Actually how to you find a flower to match the color??

Let me start with Congads. And as Ram Girl will remind you after wedding thats half her truck in july. ;DThe flowers may not stop at the bedspeard. :-[
Have a happy live together. Bill

#20 ·
1990RamMan said:
She wouldn't do that. She however will kill me if i don't hurry up and get some nerf bars on it. She can't get in it very easily the way it is.
sometimes it's better that way..... and that's all i'm sayin'!

p.s. this could lead to the "Twister" condition: "fine, i'll just get a whole bunch of my OWN cars and trucks!" Go Jalene, we love ya!

#21 ·
YankeeHick79 said:
1990RamMan said:
She wouldn't do that. She however will kill me if i don't hurry up and get some nerf bars on it. She can't get in it very easily the way it is.
sometimes it's better that way..... and that's all i'm sayin'!

p.s. this could lead to the "Twister" condition: "fine, i'll just get a whole bunch of my OWN cars and trucks!" Go Jalene, we love ya!
Nah she's great. After all this was her idea as well!!!

I love ya Jess!!

#24 ·
Congratulations, that is a unique idea, and incase you need any pointers there is plenty of us experienced around, also might i suggest the shaving post for you. Wow who would of thought there would definately be sex happening at Ram Jam, i'll be more than happy to video this event for you. Just goofing guy's easy with the rocks.

Seriously, Congratulations and best wishes, i wish only happiness and the best of health to you both.

P.S. and a lifetime full of love

#26 ·
Evildriver-3 said:
Congratulations, that is a unique idea, and incase you need any pointers there is plenty of us experienced around, also might i suggest the shaving post for you. Wow who would of thought there would definately be sex happening at Ram Jam, i'll be more than happy to video this event for you. Just goofing guy's easy with the rocks.

Seriously, Congratulations and best wishes, i wish only happiness and the best of health to you both.

P.S. and a lifetime full of love
Nah we've already got a video collection ;D

I think it will be an event to remember though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.