Dodge RamCharger Central banner
361 - 380 of 380 Posts

·
Administrator
62,046 Posts
Whats the deal with the red road?

Great pics. Hope things are going well for you and your fellow country men.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Looks like drunken people should wake up because of the curve :D

• Haha
Reactions: Panda

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #363 ·
Whats the deal with the red road?

Great pics. Hope things are going well for you and your fellow country men.
I'm not exactly sure what's the deal with the road. It's the first time Ive seen something like this . Looks like some kind of warning system when approaching a dangerous curve. We've seen only 3 of these red curves and only in one region, but maybe they're testing now.

My wife took the pics, she got a great eye for catching moments.

As for the situation in Poland.
Looks stable, more and more "guests" are coming, we live our lives, inflation is rocket high, 10,3% in March but my fellow man feel safe. We are still welcoming refugees from UA and helping but the first help "fever" has decreased as anticipated.
I'm not posting anything on the war thread because it looked like bragging or so, but believe me the last few weeks were crazy.

I'm not really sure why but I think people in Europe are getting used to the war in UA doing nothing, which is strange because we have a resources and economic crisis ahead of us. Of course they are against the war but still most of them are passive.

Long story short... Everything is fine:)

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #364 ·
I'm still waiting for the parts. They've been sent from Illinois on 29th January 🤯

First there were delays in the harbour, then my package was stopped by customs, then it turned out that only 2 out of 3 packets arrived to Poland because they were shipped in different containers and they need to go through customs together ;)

Now when everything is here I was asked to provide a detail list of all goods, with manufacturer, brand and model name.

It's been 4 months and I start to loose patience...

Reactions: Lzed

·
Registered
519 Posts
I installed on the front 1,25" wheel spacers, washed the truck and put on all 4 caps for the first time.
View attachment 630192 🌴
Do you have also wheel spacers at the rear? Looks like that. Where did you get them? I'm not sure if I'll need some on the front but at the rear I'll.

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #367 ·
I have 2" spacer in the rear and 1,5" front. IMO it makes the RC look much nicer and more aggressive especially with these 33 AT tires

·
Registered
519 Posts
Where have you bought them, do you have a link?

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #369 ·

·
Registered
2,498 Posts
Seeing his smile was worthless...
Seeing his smile was "price"less... Not worthless. Worthless means it is no good. Not worth a dime. Priceless means no money can buy it. Very valuable. (I hope that helps)

Reactions: Panda and Albuchler

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #374 ·
Seeing his smile was "price"less... Not worthless. Worthless means it is no good. Not worth a dime. Priceless means no money can buy it. Very valuable. (I hope that helps)
Thank you. Edited, I appreciate it.
I'm aware of the fact that I tend to mix up words, but do my best to write as well as possible.

·
Administrator
62,046 Posts
To be fair, worthless was funnier. Also, your English is better than like 70% of native speakers, unfortunately…
LOL, You are not kidding. I think it gets worse with every generation.

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
I'm aware of the fact that I tend to mix up words, but do my best to write as well as possible.
Hey. Most of use only speak one language.
And some struggle with that. ;D
You're doing way better than us.

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
LOL, You are not kidding. I think it gets worse with every generation.
"The young people of today think of nothing but themselves. They have
no reverence for parents or old age. They are impatient of all
restraint. They talk as if they alone knew everything and what passes
for wisdom with us is foolishness with them. As for girls, they are
forward, immodest and unwomanly in speech, behaviour and dress."

"The children now love luxury. They have bad manners, contempt for
authority, they show disrespect to their elders.... They no longer
rise when elders enter the room. They contradict their parents,
chatter before company, gobble up dainties at the table, cross their
legs, and are tyrants over their teachers."

Socrates or Plato or Aristotle... some older wise guy.

·
Registered
2,498 Posts
We all need a little help at some point. I work with A LOT of people from other countries. Some have told me they appreciate it we help them out so they learn better. All of you here from non english speaking countries are doing a fantastic job at communicating.

361 - 380 of 380 Posts