Dodge RamCharger Central banner
221 - 240 of 409 Posts

·
Registered
8,575 Posts
I'll test it in the next few days. I have crazy times at work at have no time to work on my RC.
What do you do for a living? If you don't mind me asking. Or, it's some kind of secret.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #222 · (Edited)
What do you do for a living? If you don't mind me asking. Or, it's some kind of secret.
It's no secret ;)
I quit my PhD In 2007 and started my own business. We manufacture advertising products like pens, mugs, bags, keyrings etc.
It's a small/medium size business with 40 employees, covid hit us hard last year and we had to reduce employment but we're growing again ;)

We installed two machines last months and are in the middle of new production line installation at the moment therfore no time for my RC.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #225 ·
I took my rc for a drive today and saw red oil stains on the tiles.
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Automotive lighting Vehicle

Looks like the gasket on the trans oil pan is leaking. It's bad because I replaced all the seals and gaskets last month. Looks like I need to do it again.
Any advice guys to do it right this time?

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #230 ·
What kind of gasket? I never got cork to seal. I use only the steel reinforced rubber pan gaskets.
I got whole gasket sets for engine and trans from Rockauto and some of them where doubled. To be honest I'm not sure, it was rubber but I don't recall any reinforcement. I'll have to check my parts boxes and compare it to my rockauto order.

What gasket brands do you use?

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #237 ·
TRUE:) 1/3 of the Eiffel Tower height :)
The construction is in my hometown Gliwice, 118m/387 feet high and is entirely made of wood.
It' currently World's highest wooden, working radio station.

I went there yesterday with my son.

It's one of the most beautiful places in the area, especially after dark. I used to bring girls there as a teenager... To talk ;)
Sky Nature Tower Tree Electricity

Sky Atmosphere Light Cloud Street light

Sky Tower Landmark Electricity Engineering
Cloud Sky Tower Water Tree

221 - 240 of 409 Posts