Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,
I'm after some parts for my 1990 Dodge Ramcharger LE150, 5.9L. Parts I'm after are associated with the Dana 44 front diff, - Front brake rotors (L+R) Standard listing or drilled and slotted prefer - Set of front brake pads - Wheel bearing set, seals -Wheel bearing nut and locking nut.

I have tried Australia stores but they just don't want to help and sifting through online stores isn't ideal as i don't want to order incorrect parts, as freight of brake rotors from states to Australia is expensive.

Can any please give me a contact of a company that can help me out for all of the above parts so i'm only paying one freight bill?

· Registered
32,120 Posts
howdy mate / l,ll do my best to give you a hand

front rotor & hub factory part number # 4117575 1980 to 1989
front rotor & hub factory part number # 4364826 1990 to 1993

front brake pads factory part number # 4094111 1980 to 1989
front brake pads factory part number # 4318728 1990 to 1993

also realize that the difference in year part numbers are just chrysler renumbering stuff and the 1980 to 1989 is the same parts as the 1990 to 1993 parts

· Registered
32,120 Posts

· Registered
32,120 Posts
you cant look up shit in a Aussie parts store without a REGO number and then they dont list Spec's for any of the parts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for your help, i should have put that my dodge is 4wd.

I have ordered the rotors and pads from rock auto, cost more in freight than the parts are worth. as for the wheel bearings rockauto was very confusing, listing to much crap and no wheel bearing sets. I'm hoping that the wheel bearings are the same as the dana44 used in the f100 trucks because i should be able to get them in Australia.

Then the next item will be a set of free wheeling hubs as the CAD system is rooted.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts