Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the opportunity to buy a NOS B150 fuel pump out of a van it seems. This years fuel pump is hard to find for our tbi trucks and was wondering will the fuel pump module be the same as the trucks and will it work? Looks like the only difference is the top plastic part is white instead of green like the ones for the trucks?

·
Registered
31,877 Posts
according to the Parts manual there different , but from what l can tell its pretty much an orientation difference and what l mean by that is it might fit in the hole[tank] but the fuel pump and level sender would be in the wrong spot to work properly , also the fuel line nipples on top would point in the wrong direction /// on a side note ALL the electrical parts switch right over and can be used

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Would i be able to just put the green plastic top on from a truck pump to change the orientation to be right?

·
Administrator
62,294 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The module mine is rusty and fuel level is off.

·
Administrator
62,294 Posts
Ok, everything is the same but the actual module itself. So it will likely fit in, although I believe the van tank is deeper then the truck. But I would bet you could swap the metal parts over if needed.

More info up front, never hurts.  :)

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.