Dodge RamCharger Central banner
41 - 60 of 1331 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
i've got a few pics from my Uwharrie trip on my www mostly just cheesey shots,had the camcorder with me so the still cam was secondary. 8)

·
Registered
725 Posts
hey where did you get your steering box, I know its an AGR but do you remember the model # or how much it was?

get truck too!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Do you have 2 different front bumpers on that in the pics or is it just me? The one in the trail looks different from the one off the trail. Either way the truck is sweet!

·
Premium Member
3,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
Thanks bud,ya there are two different bumpers on red in the pics. the first one i built was too wide and heavy for what i want to do with the truck now.

·
Premium Member
3,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
here is a drawing i started of my truck awhile back and never finished.i have begun to draw another of it in it's current state,i will post that when finished.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,868 Posts
striking resemblance!! is that Mark's rig lying on its side in the background? i especially like the way you added her(its?) name in there

Jake

·
Registered
5,581 Posts
its a he jake. bad ass pic mike, maybe one day it will look like that for real.

Duane

·
Registered
4,676 Posts
that is awesome.

·
Premium Member
3,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 ·
the one ton swap has begun (sorta) got my dana 70 from td79 friday. i've pulled the drum brakes off and cleaned it up plus added a backbrace/two link mount. gonna finish the two link mount today and prolly paint it. i will later be adding some chevy disc brakes and 4.56:1 gears, and spool.

41 - 60 of 1331 Posts