1988 Dodge Ramcharger AW150 - 80k miles

318 TBI

NP435 Granny Gear 4 Speed

NP205 Transfer Case

Dana 60 Front and Rear Axles with 4.10 Gears

Braden Worm Drive 8000 lbs Electric Winch

Located in Covington, VA.

Price: $3,500

I haven't taken pics of it lately, but I can take them and post whatever you need to see.

This is a basic fleet Ramcharger with rubber mat and Blue vinyl interior with no A/C. No power options other than the standard power brakes and steering. Front bucket seats that are in fair condition. The driver's seat is the worst with a few tears in the vinyl as is typical. I have added stock folding armrests to the buckets. The dash is fair but over the years of being owned by a fleet services company had a lot of radios and misc. brackets screwed into it. I cut out some of the holes and added in a few 12V plugs over near the glove box. The back seat is near perfect though many of the interior trim pieces are broken, and the headliner is sagging in the rear, again, as is typical.

Body is rusty and dented from trail use, floors are good as is the roof. Rust is in the lower quarters/fenders, rockers and the rear body crossmember. 318 TBI engine runs good once warmed up. Transmission shifts good, 4WD works as it should, brakes work, etc, etc. 37 x12.50 Wrangler MTRs with plenty of tread left.

Also included is good used fenders, doors, diesel core support and '91-'93 grille, spare NP435 transmission and whatever other spare parts I have laying around that goes with it.

For another $500 I will also include my 8' truck bed trailer that matches the Ramcharger's body style. It's well built with an adjustable hitch, just needs inspected and VIN plated.

Bottom line, I don't have time to fool with it anymore and I would like it to go to someone who will enjoy it. I'll post more pics/info if I get time.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Sorry to see you selling

·
Premium Member
5,084 Posts
Dang it. I can't imagine this rig with anybody but you El.
Eric

1 - 5 of 5 Posts