Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, does anyone know the part number for the 5 port vacuum switch on the intake manifold, trying to source one, standard motor products PVS61, for a 5.9 jeep grand wagoneer, comes up as not the right part for a 5.9 V8 Ramcharger?  Any one know the 5 port part number?

·
Super Moderator
29,791 Posts
The majority of the vacuum switches will have the part number cast into the plastic, though it will almost definitely be a cancelled number and may be hard or impossible to find NOS.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok, if that's the case, question is it possible to set up vehicle as an 86 which doesn't use the 5 port valve with the CVS3P and a TDIC Valve, obviously the vacuum diagrams are different, is this down too the dual pick up dizzy  as opposed  to a single pick up??? Really want responces from folks that have knolege on this and not speculation , sorry but trying to find this stuff dodge is so much harder than finding Chevrolet info, but I don't have a Chevrolet, hence the question. Is the valve used on the 5.9 jeep grand Waggoner different to the 5 port used on the 5.9 Ramcharger?

·
Registered
96 Posts
Search ec957 found at Orielly. If you scroll down you can click the compatibility link and it shows for a 5.9 Cherokee and wagoneer

·
Registered
96 Posts
What temperature should it open at? If you give me year make and model I can further guide you. If it does that same they can list it for an airplane. As long as it works.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.