Dodge RamCharger Central banner
101 - 108 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #102 ·
Thanks for the comments fellas. Haven't don't much research yet in regards to my following question, but I thought why not ask the experts (you guys) first. So here is my question...

How do I get the rear wheels to stay planted coming out of a corner. The right rear is still picking up coming out of hard right handers as you can see in my video. I am thinking I may need stiffer shocks in the front? Or need to rework the rear suspension. Let me know your thoughts folks....

Neil

·
Registered
7,128 Posts
Thanks for the comments fellas. Haven't don't much research yet in regards to my following question, but I thought why not ask the experts (you guys) first. So here is my question...

How do I get the rear wheels to stay planted coming out of a corner. The right rear is still picking up coming out of hard right handers as you can see in my video. I am thinking I may need stiffer shocks in the front? Or need to rework the rear suspension. Let me know your thoughts folks....

Neil
Are you running a sway bar in the rear?

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #104 ·
Are you running a sway bar in the rear?
Yep stocker from the ford expedition rear end I have on the truck now. It is actually much bigger than the front bar I have on there.

Neil

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #106 ·
Thanks for all the help guys, going to try to clamp the springs together first and see if that helps. Will get a much bigger front sway bar second if the clamps don't fully eliminate the hop.

Neil

·
Premium Member
198 Posts
Is your battery mounted in the stock location still and could you mount it in the right rear instead? Anything to counter your body weight all being on the left side near the front should help.
In my head it makes sense that your front sway bar would need to be the stiffer one and the rear should be able to move more to allow the rear tires to stay on the ground. I wonder if it would be worth testing it with the rear bar unhooked to see what it does?

·
Registered
901 Posts
Brakes are overrated when you have good American steel to protect ya 🇺🇸

Glad you were able to identify the issue
Good ol' Murican steel... Good one...

101 - 108 of 108 Posts