Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just like the Ramchargers ring your and my chimes, for me the B250's are much prized. Sure theres a zillion window vans from the imaculate lady bubtist church floating around, but to find a rust free 'Cargo' van is difficult This one I have was from Cali, and was in the 'Competition vans from Gardena Ca. It came witth panneling and rear fold seat/bed that looks factory as far as I can tell, not some homemade affair. The area where the roof meets the sides has padding the length of the inside of the van. What I'm getting at is that its not just a plain old cargo, but was done up as a conversoin without cutting holes in the roof or sides or cutting anywhere. Kind of your Surfer Van Front windsheild, door windows and rear door windows, but the sides have no windows. It needs a little bit of body work where the rear bumper got smacked, but theres about a couple hours work for someone skilled. If this interests you I can email pics. I'm in North Carolina below Charolette to the south about 55 miles. I don't need to sell it, but it would be a 'Find' for a van freak. The drivetrain 318,904,10"2.94 are all in good condition. The air needs another charge, it went warm about two months ago, but had been working since I got the van and re-charged with 2 cans in 2004, so thats not bad ya-think. Anyway I'm a trading kind of guy, (Mopar stuff), so if some of you Mopar nuts think it might jazz you pm or email me for pics, since space here on the site is limited and unavailable. ....... .. ...Rich [email protected]

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.