Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys! I'm new to the L.A. area and also new to Ramchargers. My boyfriend and I picked one up yesterday to start out as reliable transportation and probably turn into a project in the near future. It definitely needs some love. My bf can do a lot of the work himself, but he doesn't have all the tools he needs. I was wondering if anyone that lives in northern OC or in Los Angeles can recommend a specific service center/guy/people who work on RCs in the area. We have a bunch of service places down the street, but I'd much rather take it to someone who knows what they're doing with RCs. Thanks a bunch!!!  ;D

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Welcome to the California Chapter of RCC.  I don't live in your area, but my daughter does.  I am from the Bakersfield area.  Your RC is in the middle of the years it was built so it is just like most Dodge Trucks so there isn't really anything different to them than another 4 wheel drive.  There are several off roading shops in OC and can do just about anything you would like them to!  But if it is just general servicing you can go to any service out let to get serviced. Sounds like your BF can do just about any of the general services that need to be done.

We love pictures so when you get a chance please post some pictures and any of your plans on the RC. If you have any questions on how to do something there are sites on RCC that will help you on those.
puttputt56

1 - 2 of 2 Posts