Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 1985 2WD Ramcharger, clean, title, has been parked a few years, my 1993 ramcharger passenger door has been hit in the past, the top of door is bent in toward the body, the power window glass does not want to track right because of this, will the doors interchange, the 85 is power windows only.

·
Super Moderator
29,799 Posts
Grab the top of the door and pull it out. These doors are surprisingly flexible at the top.

·
Registered
13,500 Posts
swap ? if the latch pins on the cab are the same , direct , if not latch / pin change maybe ...  I agree , hold door and pull out on the upper frame , or adjust the hinges if the whole door is tilted inward .

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks to all

May try to pull on the vent window side and see if it will bend out some, enough for the window to track in the new felt.

·
Registered
13,500 Posts
new felt???????????? I did 1 and didn't get that quite right , jambed the window , track slides fore and aft as well .

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
this door is bent, I adjusted it but it has been hit, I think maybe a limb may have fallen on this Ramcharger,
the window would not roll up right with the old wore out felt, was hoping the new felt would help, it did but still will not stay in track, needs a little help.

·
Registered
13,500 Posts
understood , you have options and if you need more info , we're here good luck with it  ;D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.