Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a 1985 Dodge D-350 2 wheel drive rollback. It has a 360 4bbl motor and automatic trans. The motor and trans are in good shape. It does have small exhaust leak on the driver side. This is on the road and being used. I have owned this for about 6 years. It is rare to find a Dodge rollback, most are Ford or Chevy. I have painted the cab with Al's liner. It covered great and is a very heavy duty paint so I don't have to worry about scratches!

This has an aluminum 16' Chevon bed and is in decent shape. It has a very strong wench that runs hydrallic off the motor. The wench does not free wheel but goes both ways. It has alot of modifications. It has new tires all the way around with maybe 1500 miles on them. The front suspension was rebuilt 1 year ago. It has a stinger but the cylinder never worked since I've had it. I welded a tow hitch receiver on the back and pull car trailers with it. This tows very good!

This would be great for someone who wants to start hauling! Included is chains, hooks, tie downs, and lots more!! All you would need to use it right now!

434-489-9981 if no answer leave message or email [email protected]

you can see pics on my ebay ad

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Dodge-DODGE-RAM-DODGE-D350-ROLLBACK-TOW-TRUCK-RUNS-CUSTOM-PAINT-GAS-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem563d3c32d4QQitemZ370394542804QQptZUSQ5fCarsQ5fTrucks

1 - 1 of 1 Posts