Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys this is my ramcharger bout it back in feburary 2010 for $1000 has a 360 and a 727 with 33" tires. the truck came from virginia now its in ontario ;D

future plans- rebuild motor
dual exhuast
some interior mods
paint job
window tint
here are some pictures
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=50931&id=517876047&ref=mf

·
Registered
52,716 Posts
Wow that really rust free. I venture to say one the few rust free ones in Canada.  ;D

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ya u got that right. but its not compleely rust free its got some bad spots and the rocker panels behind the doors have been butcherd up but its not a big deal

·
Registered
63 Posts
Ya you really scored, I searched for 6 months to find a decent RC in Canada. I had to drive to Windsor to find mine and the body isn't great but had a fresh 360 just put in with 0 miles.
Nice truck

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i finally got my dual exhaust finished today got the tailpipes put on with 45's behind the wheels and stainless steel 3" tips i get some pictures tommorow if anyone wants to see them.

·
Premium Member
921 Posts
Shoot us some pictures. We all like pics! 3" tips? Are you running 2 1/2' exhaust?

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yup 2.5 inch pipe with 3" tips. flowtech mufflers and flowtech headers. so far i got everything done on my future plans except painting it but thats comin maybe next month. ill have to put the pix back threw my facebook cuz i cant load them up on here  :(

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
12,472 Posts
hey u got some pics of how u run ur exhaust underneath ?  where u placed the mufflers and all that ? i have to get my exhaust re done and soon i got some headers already have any headaches on the header install lol ?  i am gonna have to chop my pipes off anyhow so i figure might as well run a set of new duals but i am really gonna be cheap and dump them off the mufflers i am pretty sure ...or out the side in front the rear tires should be nice and lo0ud that way ...i got a full exhaust now and some ass hat welded mufflers way up underneath the damn front seat area almost ...and well makes it sound horrible that way ...anyhow more pics of ur exhaust and truck looks really good mines such a turd comparatively speaking and leaking oil all over  ;D

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ya i can get you some under neath pictures. i had it just at the muffler for the longest time but i was tired of smelling the exhuast. out side the truk it was really loud and inside it was the same after i got the tailpipes put on its way quieter inside and it has a clearer sounding rumble to it out side over all i really like it now. u want me to just update my album with the pix or u got an e mail or something?

·
Registered
12,472 Posts
either way works for me really e mail is [email protected] thanks ...yea i know i am getting fumed out now with a full exhaust on it that leaks cuz it's not welded up right at the joints and it just needs replaced anyhow i dont like how it was done anyhow

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hey guys got a huge update. Got my birdbath hood on and got my new fenders painted up and ready to go on soon. Go to the top facebook link for pictures.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Lookin good!!

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Fenders are on and done

1 - 18 of 18 Posts